Vigil is offline New Member

Stanozolol Help needed

I have a liquid concentrated bottle. On the bottle it says nothing about oral usage only injection. I have seen and read where others use this orally and only lose between 5% and 7% absorption.

Is this true that I can use this orally and not have to "feel the burn" in my butt?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Winny is a 17aa, so, It can be administered orally.

The difference between consuming orally or injecting is minimal. There is a 17% increase in nitrogen retention, when comparing injecting to taking it orally.

Okay cool, thanx. I was just worried about the bottle not giving a oral administering option. Very nice to know.

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i would inject

If its Zambons, there known to be painless.

Its progressive laboritories. 125mg/ml per cc Stanozolol Suspension USP.

So if I go oral do I :

-put 1/2 cc under my tongue
    -hold there for 2 minutes
    -chase with water
    ???

Swallow it and chase it with grapefruit juice, this will aid with the effectivness of absorbtion.

kyjelly is offline Banned
    wait, so if I have the liquid Winni V, I can drink that? and just chase it with grapefruit juice? What about orange juice? Does it have the same good effect on you as injection? What about the poor liver?..

I assume, orange wont have the same effect. Yes, you can drink your 'Winny V'.

Punjabiplato is offline New Member
    Don't drink it with OJ, anything with too much citric acid will not help with the absorption. Grape juice or apple juice would be your best bet. Plus Nitrogen retention has very little to do with how big your muscles become all nitrogen does is help stan with it's results since this is an anabolic steroid it lives off nitrogen base rather than oxygen. This is why when taken orally it is little bit less effective because some of your gastric juices have O2 mixed with it. Reason you give this IM is because you want to inject this med. in interstatial space and avoid hitting any blood vessel that's usually more superficial. If you still want to inject this, mix it with some Lidocane (if you can get a hold of it), it works as an local anesthetic and you will only feel very little pain. I personally would not recommend any steriod since it does demage your liver and your kidneys. But everybody want to look big n bad. Just make sure you take care of your health, muscles are important but not as important as your liver. Later!

M-Train is offline New Member

Liquid Oral Stanzolol

I have a bottle of liquid oral winnie stanozolol . Not sure sure of how much of a dosages and how often it should be taken. Can anyone help? Has anyone taken this before? Thanks.

Thread Information