Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

1st Cycle Woes!!!!!! Oh My!

So it's day 15 into my 1st cycle. 30mg dbol /ed and have taken a total of 1000mg test-e so far in four separate shots. I still have a pretty rough headache from the dbol and advise here to take aspirin and do cardio has helped alot.

However, I'm kinda screwed as I broke my ankle in jits class last week. I can still lift (even legs) but my cardio is now down to swimming! Also, my lower back feels mighty pumped ALL THE TIME. Granted, I did a split workout on Friday with squats and deadlifts in the same day and I feel like I still have a back pump. Is this what people are refering to with dbol pumps (they won't go away)?

Also, since I'm a newbie and stupid, I only bought the exact amount of test-e to run 500mg wk for ten weeks so I have to either drop my dose down for the remaining weeks to get ten weeks or buy more (I still have time). Any advise is appreciated as well as any sympathy for my black and blue foot (it's pretty gross; the orthopaedic Dr. even winced when I took off my sock. That told me it was screwed up.

Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    squats and deads with a broken ankle. shit you got drive.

locutus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grappler13
    So it's day 15 into my 1st cycle. 30mg dbol /ed and have taken a total of 1000mg test-e so far in four separate shots. I still have a pretty rough headache from the dbol and advise here to take aspirin and do cardio has helped alot.

However, I'm kinda screwed as I broke my ankle in jits class last week. I can still lift (even legs) but my cardio is now down to swimming! Also, my lower back feels mighty pumped ALL THE TIME. Granted, I did a split workout on Friday with squats and deadlifts in the same day and I feel like I still have a back pump. Is this what people are refering to with dbol pumps (they won't go away)?

Also, since I'm a newbie and stupid, I only bought the exact amount of test-e to run 500mg wk for ten weeks so I have to either drop my dose down for the remaining weeks to get ten weeks or buy more (I still have time). Any advise is appreciated as well as any sympathy for my black and blue foot (it's pretty gross; the orthopaedic Dr. even winced when I took off my sock. That told me it was screwed up.
    Thats sucks bro. I read your comment about your back being pumped all the time and I had the same side effect from dbol. Started about the 3rd week of dbol and ended many weeks after I stoped the dbol portion of the cycle (Did dbol for 4 weeks at the beginning of my test/deca cycle). That is definitely what people are talking about when they mention crazy back pumps with dbol.

Good luck

chest6 is offline Banned
    Im not following your story about your supply running short?

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

Short Supply

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Im not following your story about your supply running short?
    My best guess is that I'm leaving a bit in the pin. I'll be able to tell better when I get close to the end of the first vial. I bought 5000mg exactly for 500mg/wk for ten weeks. Think I'll be a little short.

MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grappler13
    My best guess is that I'm leaving a bit in the pin. I'll be able to tell better when I get close to the end of the first vial. I bought 5000mg exactly for 500mg/wk for ten weeks. Think I'll be a little short.
    being your first cycle, you can probably drop down to 400-450mg/wk and not notice a difference.. either that or try and get more gear.

Thread Information