stumpy29 is offline Associate Member

What is going on with my Test E?

My cylce began back on 10/31. Test E Animal Power 875mg's ew,Animal Power Deca 600mg's ew, and first 4 wks 50mg's British Dragon Dbol ed. In the begining went great went from 206 to 220 first 5 wks. Since then it has totally sucked. Dropped down to 214 and can't gain anything period! I even upped the test to 1000mg's per wk. Tomorrow starts the 12th wk of my 16wk cycle which is turning out to be a complete failure. I have talked with other people that have the same batch #'s of the enanthate and they all said the same thing that they gained basically nothing off of it and made them feel like shit. What i do not understand is the fact i can't gain anything off of it but yet i have the increased facial hair growth,hair growth on my shoulders, and very little in the way of nuts right now! So how can i get all of the negative and none of the positive? Do you feel this is a bad batch? Underdosed? Any knowledgable input would be greatly appreciated.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    hows your diet mate?up the cals.

what about the gear does it sound like it is legit since i am getting the sides? Or do you think it is underdosed? Everything that i read on AP sounds great except alot of people said that this particular batch sucked.

bump anyone else have any views on this? Booz what do you think on the gear?

bump anyone?

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Ive got the same problem...........im using 500mgs a week of iranian test enanthate .....and although my strength is going up, my weight isnt! Im eating 8 solid meals a day but I aint got a ****ing clue what is going on! Like you I gained about 15lbs from d-bol is 4 weeks and since then the test has given me 0lbs. Week 7 starts tommorow.

anyone else have any idea's?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnrmrplymouth
    Ive got the same problem...........im using 500mgs a week of iranian test enanthate.....and although my strength is going up, my weight isnt! Im eating 8 solid meals a day but I aint got a ****ing clue what is going on! Like you I gained about 15lbs from d-bol is 4 weeks and since then the test has given me 0lbs. Week 7 starts tommorow.
    This is common. The test is "solidifying" gains from the dbol . Also, you must realize that if you gained 1 lb/dy in a 12 wk cycle then you would be 84 lbs heavier. Which should show you the flaw in the constant bodyweight gain thinking.

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    This is common. The test is "solidifying" gains from the dbol. Also, you must realize that if you gained 1 lb/dy in a 12 wk cycle then you would be 84 lbs heavier. Which should show you the flaw in the constant bodyweight gain thinking.
    Agreed what you gained the first 5 weeks was bloat, now being replaced by real muscle as the test gets to work, remember that AAS are not a magic potion just make gains a little easier.

People say to me all the time how dissapointed they where with there cycle, despite them still making gains, bodybuilding is all about consistency and making slow steady progress thats the hard cold truth.

As mentioned above what is your diet and training programme, you seemed to disregard this so it could be holding you back.

bro ive used animal power in the past(tren ) and it sucked. strength gain turned out to be all in my head. it was like injectable arginine. check your gear.

btw, others have told me the same about that gear in the past.

Thread Information