amature225 is offline Associate Member

finish cycle, start accutane!!

I know it is best to NOT to take accutane and gear at the same time, but what does everyone think is the earliest it is ok to start accutane?

I was planning on one week after last inj. so PCT (HCG and Cliomid) and Accutane would be occurring at the same time. Is that ok? I am sure it must be better than taking accutane during the cycle...

any educated comments would really help a lot of people out there suffering from acne (not bacterial acne).

nytro is offline Junior Member
    Bro... Accutane killed my liver. I took it when i was a teenager and it fukd me up. as to you question im not sure, but if you could avoid taking it i would...

really? dd u drink a lot or do any other things that might have attributed to your liver damage? the reason I ask is that I know MANY people who took it and loved it.. (no damage at all). and some pharmacist friends say it really doesn't damage liver very much.

any other insight out there?

Phatmax53 is offline Junior Member
    im on it right now. my liver enzymes are tested every month, it is bad on the liver but im on month 5 @ 120mg a day and mine is normal. i was even drinkin alot for 2 of the 5 months and still tested normal.

everyone is different tho.

thanks

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    a few of my boys are on it... do low dosage to start of... 25mg/day should do the trick it just may take a little longer.... better to save your liver huh???

Thread Information