Thread: Methyl-1

LancerO8 is offline New Member

Methyl-1

Starting a bulking phase tomorrow and am working out 4 days a week. It's been about 2 months since I've worked out and I wanted to know when would be a good time to start taking it?

Also if anyone would chime in on their experiences with Methyl-1 it'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    there is a forum dedicated to this. I think its called "If you have money burning a hole in your pocket and want to buy some crap post your thread here."
    seriously, pro-hormones are worse than worthless, I got very negative sides and cannot recommend them to anyone

chest6 is offline Banned
    Why would you start taking M1T after not working out for 2 months?

It's been about 2 months since I've worked out and I wanted to know when would be a good time to start taking it?
    Ok I asked when would be a good time to start. Never was planning on just doing it tomorrow.

Also, I got this stuff for free. Also, the guys who gave it to me said that they were done with it after a month and gave me a months supply. They both gained 8 pounds, without being on a bulk cycle and lifting 4 days/week.

Its one thing to read about it, and another to hear from someone who actually knows what theyre talking about. So if any of you can give me some good information, Id be very appreciative. Thanks

Milky87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LancerO8
    Its one thing to read about it, and another to hear from someone who actually knows what theyre talking about.
    Its the same thing as you would be reading their response

well sorry, i typed it wrong. its one thing to read information about methyl 1, and its another to read information from someone who has experienced it by using methyl 1.

ive read it helps with strength but not with weight very much. also heard that not many people like it. and then my friends who tried it for a month gained 8 pounds, and loved it. i wanted to talk to someone who knows a little more than they do about methyl 1

chest6 is offline Banned
    If you havent worked out in 2 months I would really consider taking quite a while naturally before you take it.

Thread Information