Njectable is offline Member

Test is best? Right?

Alright so test is best right? I wanna stop ****ing around with these smaller cycles and start adding some test. I need to get the size i'm looking for and i don't think i can accomplish that without adding test. The reason i've been trying to avoid taking any test is that the thought of acne really scares me. I've never had a problem with acne as a kid and i don't wanna start now. I was so close to starting a cycle of test E a while back, and then i did some research on the forum here and read some of the members experiences and people were saying they were just breaking out like crazy and were doing everything to try and counter the effect but nothing helped it. I read that guys that had absolutely no history of acne as a child were getting serious acne due to the test E, so i said **** that. Now i'm looking for some advice.

Like i said i'm looking to bulk up, i want to run a cycle thats gonna give me some serious size and strength. But i don't wanna hafta worry about breaking out all across my ****ing back. So with that said i think test E is all of the question. So can you guys help me out with what other types of Test i could take that wouldn't be quite as bad with acne, and also what else would be good to run with the test during the cycle to put on some good lean size.

MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxer23
    Alright so test is best right? I wanna stop ****ing around with these smaller cycles and start adding some test. I need to get the size i'm looking for and i don't think i can accomplish that without adding test. The reason i've been trying to avoid taking any test is that the thought of acne really scares me. I've never had a problem with acne as a kid and i don't wanna start now. I was so close to starting a cycle of test E a while back, and then i did some research on the forum here and read some of the members experiences and people were saying they were just breaking out like crazy and were doing everything to try and counter the effect but nothing helped it. I read that guys that had absolutely no history of acne as a child were getting serious acne due to the test E, so i said **** that. Now i'm looking for some advice.

Like i said i'm looking to bulk up, i want to run a cycle thats gonna give me some serious size and strength. But i don't wanna hafta worry about breaking out all across my ****ing back. So with that said i think test E is all of the question. So can you guys help me out with what other types of Test i could take that wouldn't be quite as bad with acne, and also what else would be good to run with the test during the cycle to put on some good lean size.

test is definately the way to go.. it is hard to say how someone will react to it.. like me for example, growing up I had a problem with acne on my face, but every once in awhile id break out on my back.. im 22 now, and on week 5 of my test cyp cycle, and I havent broken out yet. there are definately ways to treat it.. some people suggest washing yourself with dawn dishwashing liquid(correct me if its a different brand).. that should dry up your skin and clear it up.. I also read a thread about some guy applying a deoderant to the area and it cleared up almost instantly. I dont recall the name of the deoderant, but if you search around you should find it.. the only way to find out how you will react is if you try it, the good thing is that acne is not perm.. so if you react bad, you know for future reference... if it doesnt effect you, then thats even better!

Quote Originally Posted by MiZongMaster
    test is definately the way to go.. it is hard to say how someone will react to it.. like me for example, growing up I had a problem with acne on my face, but every once in awhile id break out on my back.. im 22 now, and on week 5 of my test cyp cycle, and I havent broken out yet. there are definately ways to treat it.. some people suggest washing yourself with dawn dishwashing liquid(correct me if its a different brand).. that should dry up your skin and clear it up.. I also read a thread about some guy applying a deoderant to the area and it cleared up almost instantly. I dont recall the name of the deoderant, but if you search around you should find it.. the only way to find out how you will react is if you try it, the good thing is that acne is not perm.. so if you react bad, you know for future reference... if it doesnt effect you, then thats even better!
    I've heard about people using the dishwasher soap, its likely something i would use just as a precaution to reduce any chance of having a break out. Is their any specific cycle though you would recommend for size and strength? I'm really having a hard time cause i know Test E is pretty much the shit to use when your bulking but it sounds like it has the worst sides as well, so i don't really know which test to use and what to cycle with it.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    You know what? My acne remains about the same or even improves when on a test only cycle. Dbol , drol, and tren are a different story tho. Test is the safest AAS IMO. I theorized that the acne improvement was due to the amazingly stable blood levels of test e or prop. You could further ensure no acne if taking dutasteride or finasteride, since DHT stimulates oil glands to produce oil, and then bacteria on the skin get trapped in the oil and a small infection (pimple) forms.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    test e is defently the way to go if you are looking to put on size and strenght. I would just say go with 500mg/wk or you can up it to 750mg/wk for 12 weeks I had great gains from that.

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Don't worry about the acne. You WILL NOT grow without Testosterone . Feel like trying? Don't waste your money, go natural. It's pointless to keep your body from a substance already inside it! My next cycle is a 'HEAVY Mass Bulker' with some quality strength gains:

*CYCLE*
    Weeks 1-6:
    Testosterone Enanthate @ 750mg/week
    Deca @ 500mg/week
    Dianabol @ 50mg/day

Weeks 7-10:
    Testosterone Enanthate @ 750mg/week
    Deca @ 500mg/week

Weeks 11-12:
    Testosterone Propionate @ 75mg/day

*PCT*

Weeks 13-14:
    Nolvadex @ 40mg/day
    Clomid @ 100mg/day

Weeks 15-16:
    Nolvadex @ 20mg/day
    Clomid @ 50mg/day

*NOTES*
    -You won't need to run the Testosterone Enanthate at quite those doses. Stick to 500mg/week for your first testosterone-based cycle. Mine are slightly higher beacuse it'll be my second cycle and I want to experiment with somewhat higher testosterone doses.

-You notice that testosterone is run throughout the cycle... it's a KEY to mass and power.

-Deca-Durabolin puts on freaky mass with good strength. The STRENGTH aspect of the cycle also comes from... again... testosterone.

-The Testosterone Propionate is run for two weeks before the AAS protocol is finished to maintain gains. If you go straight from Testosterone Enanthate & Deca-Durabolin to PCT, you're hormone levels will be so chaotic, you'll lose more size than you started with. Use a short-acting ester testosterone to bridge between your cycle and PCT.

Any questions feel free to post or PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34
    test e is defently the way to go if you are looking to put on size and strenght. I would just say go with 500mg/wk or you can up it to 750mg/wk for 12 weeks I had great gains from that.
    Any serious sides you noticed during your cycle of test E?

And Mike, i assume it was test E you took when you were stating that your acne never got worse when you were on cycle, have you done other forms of test? and if so how do they compare to test E?

thanks vein, some nice insight on your next cycle. I realize test is basically what juice is all about, it should be the base of every cycle and i'm starting to realize that now. I don't believe injections are gonna bother me like they do some people. All my cycles in the past have been oral basically cause they seem to be the mildest and with least noticable sides. So i haven't yet worked with injectables, but like i said thats not my concern needles have never brothered me where as noticable acne likely would. It sounds like everyone is saying to go with the Test E? Now if i run the Test E for say 12 weeks at 500mg/Week should i add a cutter near the end of my cycle? Or should i be alright if i just keep my diet clean with lots of protein?

how noticable is the water retention gonna be, and what can i take to minimize the retention, just nolva? I'm just wondering if its gonna be noticable just from bloat in my face that i'm taking something i know Test E you hold a fair bit of water.

bazerk is offline Associate Member
    Bump...Great thread for us newbs, a wealth of info.

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxer23
    how noticable is the water retention gonna be, and what can i take to minimize the retention, just nolva? I'm just wondering if its gonna be noticable just from bloat in my face that i'm taking something i know Test E you hold a fair bit of water.
    If you're really as concerned as you sound, running Nolvadex @ 20mg/day throughout the cycle should keep water retention and bloat to a minimum without inhibiting gains. Many people do this to be on the safe side.

I notice you mentioned your face bloating. This is a common worry but in reality, the worst it looks is a little fat. I've got a little facial bloating right now, but if you'd never seen me before, you'd just think it was a little fat. Bloating is almost always taken out of context. Bloated is when your like a balloon.. literally. On-cycle you put on some fat and swell | | much, it's really not as noticible as you might think.

Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    If you're really as concerned as you sound, running Nolvadex @ 20mg/day throughout the cycle should keep water retention and bloat to a minimum without inhibiting gains. Many people do this to be on the safe side.

I notice you mentioned your face bloating. This is a common worry but in reality, the worst it looks is a little fat. I've got a little facial bloating right now, but if you'd never seen me before, you'd just think it was a little fat. Bloating is almost always taken out of context. Bloated is when your like a balloon.. literally. On-cycle you put on some fat and swell | | much, it's really not as noticible as you might think.
    man honestly you've been alot of help thanks for all ur responses, i guess the only way to really find out how i will react to test is to try it, because i'm not gonna reach my goals by continuing to take orals such as anavar .
    Thanks to everyone who contributed to this post most my questions now have answers,i first started this thread to look for an alternative form of test other then test E but from what i've heard from you guys it doesn't sound as bad as some of the things i've heard, plus it really seems to be #1 when it comes to putting on mass and strength, so i'm sure once i start my cycle i will be another one of the many on here preaching at people that theirs nothing better then test

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i was worried about the acne i might get from test too, but ive never had a problem, even when i run tren with test. if you're really that worried about it, then try taking 3 showers a day, and scurbbing the hell out of your back at least twice, preferably three times every time you take a shower. btw, you could try running sus eod along with winstrol depot. that would make you big right quick, along with getting you totally shreded too. if this is your second or third time cycling, it might be better to go with equi instead of the winstrol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    i was worried about the acne i might get from test too, but ive never had a problem, even when i run tren with test. if you're really that worried about it, then try taking 3 showers a day, and scurbbing the hell out of your back at least twice, preferably three times every time you take a shower. btw, you could try running sus eod along with winstrol depot. that would make you big right quick, along with getting you totally shreded too. if this is your second or third time cycling, it might be better to go with equi instead of the winstrol.
    well couldn't i run test E instead of Sus with the winstrol if i wanted to do that stack? Just because its gonna be my first cycle with injections i'd rather get away with a cycle that i only need to inject twice a week as opposed to EOD, And what about running Anavar instead of winstrol with the test?

w0ntst0p8818 is offline New Member
    awesome forum.. keep the info flowing...

Boarder03 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    You think Running Sus eod with winstrol depot gets u shredded? what mg of each?

bump

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Test is the only drug that has given me acne. I know people who has had severe acne on test. But some people dont get affected much, if at all!

Thread Information