Thread: 2 Young 4 Gear

Question 2 Young 4 Gear

Alright i have a kid @ my gym that has dbol and he wants to take it alone! and since i have some knowledge on gear. should i recommend him not taking it since he is only 18 and since he going to take it anyways should i tell him the best way to stack it?

i want to tell him 1-10weeks Test E @500mg and Dbol 30mged 1-4 weeks
    his stats are around 5' 11" 185 low BF% and he does have a good foundation.
    what should i do?????

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    He's to young to be taking any roids and recommending him "stacks" is irresponsible. If he's going to take his d-bols regardless of what you say then let him take it alone and waste his shit. Why would you want to recommend other steroids to take with it if you know he's too young in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    He's to young to be taking any roids and recommending him "stacks" is irresponsible. If he's going to take his d-bols regardless of what you say then let him take it alone and waste his shit. Why would you want to recommend other steroids to take with it if you know he's too young in the first place?
    irresponsible? how because i want him to do it right!

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    I would just tell him to add some test. It is better for him to acually get gains then to just take it and lose them right away if you get what im trying to say.

musselman is offline Junior Member
    I say go tell his momma...

Quote Originally Posted by musselman
    I say go tell his momma...
    he's not a fvcking infant. and yeah real good advise

Dexta is offline Associate Member
    If you feel hes going to do it anyway then tell him the safest way to do it. Thats the most resposible thing to do if your in no position to stop him from taking them.

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicvenom
    irresponsible? how because i want him to do it right!

Irresponsible that he's to young to be doing the shit in the first place!! And you wanna recommend him something else to take with it? There is no right way to take steroids at 18 so dont act like you're doing some service of helping someone. You come here and ask a question yet you flame people back who are tryin to hint something to you.

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Irresponsible that he's to young to be doing the shit in the first place!! And you wanna recommend him something else to take with it? There is no right way to take steroids at 18 so dont act like you're doing some service of helping someone. You come here and ask a question yet you flame people back who are tryin to hint something to you.
    i flamed that guy because he should never of even posted a thread on this forum, he had nothing good to say, and all im saying if a kid is going to take dianabol by itself, dont you think he should do it right with test and proper pct??? i understand where your coming from.

Put it this way.....everyone always says I'm gonna do just one cycle and that's it. Those are everyones famous last words. There is nothing positive about starting a kid on steroids if he's only 18. I guarantee you he will be on his 4th cycle by the time he is 19. Just tell the kid to wait on it. There is so much work that can be done naturally before he can take an exogenous substances. Steroids is meant for people who hit a plateau in their workouts and to boost them past their natural ability not to just use as a crutch in their gym routines. Unfortunately even I have made this mistake.

I can see where you're coming from as well, if he's gonna do it it's going to be regardless of what you say to him probably. I say just try to talk him out of it first off and if he doesnt listen then try it your way.

yeah i gotcha but he's gunna take it anyways becauses he's a dumb kid.

bazerk is offline Associate Member
    He will probally not take your advice and use anyway. I would offer to take($) them off his hand, if not give him some sound and safe advice.

musselman is offline Junior Member
    venom bro... you've obviously decided what's best to do in your opinion and you're just seeking confirmation... My opinion and (from what I understand) USFC's opinion is that the kid is too young anyways...

I just feel that when you see someone about to do something you know is wrong... you talk him out of it... you don't talk him into doing something that is "less" wrong...

It's a bit like seeing someone about to rob a bank but you go hey... you might get shot by the cops or something... why don't you go pick someone's pocket?

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    sell him some "dbol " which is actually glutamine (or something like that) pills!!

then help him with his diet, training etc. Then when he gains weight from doing simple diet things, tell him that you gave him glutamine pills and refund his money.

Someone on this board actually did this before lol, so this is not my idea

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    imo you should try and talk him out of usin gear he is wayyy too young!
    if he will not listen to you wich imo he prolly will not,then you should try and show him the best and safest way to use it,if he wont listen to you and insists on doin dbol only wich many youths do let him get on with it!!

Boarder03 is offline Banned
    Look ive been told many times not to take supplements that you can do it all natural. If his head is set on it, not a damn thing is going to change it. Just guide him with the correct dosages so he doesnt screw him self up. If u could get it off his hands, do it. Have him set some goals before he goes on a cycle... liek 'increase ur bench another 20 then you'll be ready" just a little bit of a delay to maybe get him to see he can still gain without them.

karln is offline Associate Member
    **** off 18 is a good age if he really commits to it. Tell him as soon as he eats his first dbol he need to know that this is what he has to dedicate him self to. tell him to add the test or tren or whatever but most importajnt explain to him this is something u have to commit to. there wont be ONE cycle

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by karln
    **** off 18 is a good age if he really commits to it. Tell him as soon as he eats his first dbol he need to know that this is what he has to dedicate him self to. tell him to add the test or tren or whatever but most importajnt explain to him this is something u have to commit to. there wont be ONE cycle
    18 is NOT a good age b/c his body isnt fully mature yet. The kid is still going through puberty for christs sake. Stop giving bad advice and saying 18 is a good age

graeme87 is offline Member
    All you can do is try to make sure he makes an educated decision.

Thread Information