tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member

Thinking of extending current cycle - Need advice/opinions

Hey bros, without going into a long explanation, let me just say I got a "surprise" in my mail box over the weekend that should have been here 4 months ago, which is good news because I thought I had been scammed.

Current cycle:
    Weeks 1-10
    -Brovel T200 @ 400mgs/wk
    -TT Deca 300 LA @ ~400mgs/wk
    Weeks 8-12
    -Winny 50mg/ed
    (I am in the beginning of week 5 right now)

I got in Organon Sust 250-1 ml (here's the kicker) 8 amps
    -total of 4 weeks @ 500mg/wk
    *Remember, I ordered this before I found AR!

Now here is what I am thinking: Since I only have 2000 mgs of the sust (4 weeks @ 500mg/wk), I want to either work it in mid cycle or add it on at the end of my current cycle. I think I might come up a little short on my test en anyway because the first couple of weeks I learned more about there being an extra .2cc in the needle when you extract. So realistically, I could run a 13-14 week cycle by adding the sust in. If I don't, then I have a 4 week cycle of sust, which does me no good. And, after further research, I don't really want to do a Sust only cycle, so just getting more Sust is not of any real interest to me.

Here's my question:
    1.) Mix in the Sust in mid-cycle and finish the cycle with the test en.
    2.) Just start the Sust at the end of the cycle when I run out of test en, which will probably be week 9.

Either way I'll continue the deca at 400mgs/wk.

Sorry such a long thread, but I didn't know how else to explain it. I thank everyone in advance for help/advice/thoughts/ideas!

peace,

ttgb
    Last edited by tryingtogetbig; 05-21-2002 at 12:19 PM.

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    Bump for you buddy. I'm just too lazy this morning to read this much
    Nothing wrong with long threads, but I think you'll get more responses if you make it shorter. Bump for you though

Here's another thought:

Just add 250mgs/wk along with my current cycle (on top of). Come on guys, I know someone can tell me something good about this. I would like to use the sust since I actually got it in.

thanks,

ttgb

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    dude stay with what you got, unless you are a very experienced user adding 250mg per week to your cycle or even extending it with different esters is stupid. For one, you can saturate your receptors faster and thus plateau or you may see no additional gains at all. I would stay with what you got, save the sust, and use it for a next cycle. You have a good game plan right now. Eat clean protein sources, sleep min 8 hrs night, drink plenty o water, and workout hard. IMO
    good luck
    MM

Probably good advice MM, but I sure wanted to go ahead and use the sust, especially since none of my future cycle plans involve sust, at this time anyway. Anyone else have any ideas? Thanks again for posting MM.

peace,

ttgb

bump

Someone has had to have tried something like this before, or at least thought about it. I know some guys add prop at the end of their cycle to polish it off. What would be any benefits of using the sust at the end? Anyone?

peace,

ttgb

Pwrlftr is offline Banned
    It's not going to go bad. Leave it for another cycle.

Once you have a plan....stick to it. NEVER change cycle plans right in the middle.

pwrlftr

Thread Information