jtccm1 is offline Associate Member

TEST for the first time. What to take with it?

Hello
    Im going to take a cycle of test. Im 22 5 11 and 198 now.
    I am looking for 10 15 pounds of good muscle. I want to keep my first time clean. I was told that test would be my best bet. I was also told to take it alone. What should I take with it to keep my effects as low as possible. And can you get most of that stuff at stores? If i do take the test what is the best time to inject, early week late week? What should I watch out for when im on my cycle? And when will I start feeling and seeing results.
    thanks

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    I would do more research if you need to ask these questions

Justarting is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsteronjuice
    I would do more research if you need to ask these questions

Thats what he's doing you dick.

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justarting
    Thats what he's doing you dick.

Quote Originally Posted by jtccm1
    Hello
    I am looking for 10 15 pounds of good muscle. I want to keep my first time clean. I was told that test would be my best bet. I was also told to take it alone. What should I take with it to keep my effects as low as possible. And can you get most of that stuff at stores? If i do take the test what is the best time to inject, early week late week? What should I watch out for when im on my cycle? And when will I start feeling and seeing results.
    thanks
    first, keep reading and learning...

second, how long have you been training for?

third, what is your diet like?

fourth, sorry, but those things matter..

fifth, it depends on the type of test you are going to use when you inect it and how much...after you know which type that question can be answered...
    sixth, sides vary from compound to compound and person to person...most common is acne, hairloss and gyno.

seventh, nolvadex is necesary to at least have on hand to start if needed

eighth, please make sure you plan out your pct also...

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulCard
    first, keep reading and learning...

second, how long have you been training for?

third, what is your diet like?

fourth, sorry, but those things matter..

fifth, it depends on the type of test you are going to use when you inect it and how much...after you know which type that question can be answered...
    sixth, sides vary from compound to compound and person to person...most common is acne, hairloss and gyno.

seventh, nolvadex is necesary to at least have on hand to start if needed

eighth, please make sure you plan out your pct also...
    All good points.

Many people choose to run 12 weeks of Test E or Cyp @ 500-600mg/wk for their first cycle. A 12 week cycle + good diet + PCT should add 10lbs. of muscle easily.

BigTom69 is offline New Member
    Well, I am waiting for my gear to come and this is my cycle.

1-12 500 mg test e
    1-10 400 mg deca
    1-4 40mg ed dbol
    15-18 nova/clomid

I am also going to run 200 mg ed of b6 and some milk thisle for the dbol.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Hello
    thanks
    An AI is something I recommend with test, just to rule out edema and possible gyno. If hairloss, prostate enlargement, or acne are major concerns then add some dutasteride also.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    All good points.

Many people choose to run 12 weeks of Test E or Cyp @ 500-600mg/wk for their first cycle. A 12 week cycle + good diet + PCT should add 10lbs. of muscle easily.
    I agree, test e or cyp is a good first cycle. These long esters only need to injected twice a week. Usually Monday morn. and thurs. night. Your going to hold some water but nolva will keep it to a minimum and reduce the chance of gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    All good points.

Agreed. That is an excellent "clean" cycle like you said.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTom69
    Well, I am waiting for my gear to come and this is my cycle.

1-12 500 mg test e
    1-10 400 mg deca
    1-4 40mg ed dbol
    15-18 nova/clomid

I am also going to run 200 mg ed of b6 and some milk thisle for the dbol.
    is this your first cycle?? if so 2 many compounds

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Agreed. That is an excellent "clean" cycle like you said.
    i also agree with this but i think running 30mg of dbol for 4 weeks for a kickstart is better!

Thanks I am like you said just reading up on everthing right now.

My diet and work out plan are like this

Work out 6 on 1 off. breaking down the groups.
    day
    1 chest
    2 back
    3tri
    4legs
    5shoulders
    6bi abbs
    throwing in cardio here and there.

diet will be around 3000 4000 cals 300 grams of pro comp carbs and lots of water.

You were saying plan out my PCT, what does that stand for? Is that for after my cycle. Do I take something like l taurine after my cycle is over?
    If acne is going to bother me should I take dutasteride? And what is that? Also nolva is good for gyno and water correct. Should I take them?
    Im not sure what kind of test I can get. I was told its just test. How much would I need for 10 week cycle? What kind of test is best? How much should I take, I was told one shot per week but some peope are saying two one monday and one thrusday. what is best for me?
    thanks

...your off to a good start...read up in the forums here and use the search feature if you have to and that will answer the rest of your questions for you...and there are different types of test, dont listen to a "buddy"...gain your own knowledge...

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    To give it to you short and sweet, I'd reccommend:

Weeks 1-12:
    Testosterone Enanthate @ 500mg shot twice weekly. Monday night: 250mg. Thursday night: 250mg.

Weeks 13-14:
    Clomid @ 100mg
    Nolvadex @ 40mg

Weeks 15-16:
    Clomid @ 50mg
    Nolvadex @ 20mg

Whatever you do, we're all here to help and good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    To give it to you short and sweet, I'd reccommend:

Weeks 1-12:
    Testosterone Enanthate @ 500mg shot twice weekly. Monday night: 250mg. Thursday night: 250mg.

Weeks 13-14:
    Clomid @ 100mg
    Nolvadex @ 40mg

Weeks 15-16:
    Clomid @ 50mg
    Nolvadex @ 20mg

Whatever you do, we're all here to help and good luck!
    Want to make it even shorter and sweeter? :P Drop the clomid, just got for nolvadex PCT. I got Anthony Roberts backing me on this one too.

thanks I will look into that a little more. Getting test e, does it come in differnt sizes or diff mg. I want to make sure I get enough for the whole thing. Will it come in just one bottle? test cost alot also doesnt it?

Usually test e comes in 250mg. Some manufacturers like QV make 50ml jugs and others 10ml or 20ml vials. Do the math and make sure you have all you need before you start.

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicvenom
    i also agree with this but i think running 30mg of dbol for 4 weeks for a kickstart is better!
    Sure he might put on some more water but it's not necessary to make good gains in a first cycle. Save the orals for the second or third cycle.

I just remberd he said it was pasific rim labs. Is that stuff ok?

tomcat86 is offline New Member
    i was also thinking about doing a cycle or two but i just want to do one or two cycles and then get off and do the rest naturally...i was thinking about winstrol or deca but what are the difference btw them i dont want to get that watery look that i heard test gives you i just want to add a bit of size and mass to me...what should i do and what is gyno

dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member
    thanks I will look into that a little more. Getting test e, does it come in differnt sizes or diff mg. I want to make sure I get enough for the whole thing. Will it come in just one bottle? test cost alot also doesnt it?
    we have pretty much the same stats bro, and i am about to start my first cycle, the same one I would recommend for you.... very similar to the one suggested by vein, very solid cycle

i have been researching for months though before i decided i was ready to do it, you aren't there yet as you know cause your asking basic questions, but you are on the right path, you will know when you are ready

if you have the choice, get the Test Enan in 20 or 50ml, this will save you some money and buy your pins in bulk as well as your pct items, i recommend lion for those

Good Luck bro, keep asking questions

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat86
    i was also thinking about doing a cycle or two but i just want to do one or two cycles and then get off and do the rest naturally...i was thinking about winstrol or deca but what are the difference btw them i dont want to get that watery look that i heard test gives you i just want to add a bit of size and mass to me...what should i do and what is gyno
    First off you should start your own thread. Second we need your stats, age weight, training experience, diet to give you the best advice. Most people will tell you that test only is the best first cycle. I am one of those people. There are ways of controlling water retention so it's not as big an issue as you might think.

Thread Information