kdrkid81 is offline Associate Member

no effects on clen

ok im only on my 3rd day of clen and so far the side effects have been very very minimal first day i took 25 mcg second day 45 mcg and today 65 mcg and im not getting the typical side effects of this compound, could this be that my body can just handle this well or should i up my dosage. I am planning to work my way up to 100 mcg taken in 2 dosages daily. I also have not gotten one cramp yet (knock on wood). I feel just a little bit engergized, no supression of appetite what so ever has anyone had any exp with this compound? if so let me know the deal

MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrkid81
    ok im only on my 3rd day of clen and so far the side effects have been very very minimal first day i took 25 mcg second day 45 mcg and today 65 mcg and im not getting the typical side effects of this compound, could this be that my body can just handle this well or should i up my dosage. I am planning to work my way up to 100 mcg taken in 2 dosages daily. I also have not gotten one cramp yet (knock on wood). I feel just a little bit engergized, no supression of appetite what so ever has anyone had any exp with this compound? if so let me know the deal
    dont up it because you are not getting sides, those are good doses.. and maxing it at the dosage you stated is fine.. be happy you are not getting any sides, cause they are a pain.. -especially- the cramps, luckily those dont last too long. are you taking other supplements as well? like taurine, potassium, etc?

elitetky is offline Associate Member
    Max 140mcg on clen per day and you are not getting the fulliest might because too low dose or u didnt know it works differently on different people you have to find the answers urself for me its body heat increase very hot even i walk i sweat and i eat alot during clen so bascially it works diff

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Just keep going at the pace that you are going. Not having the sides is a good thing. Not everybody gets the same sides from it. I normally don't feel any sides from it until i get up to over 6 tabs a day. I just get a few headaches and it makes me a bit red. If I start feeling the sides, I go down on my doseage.

Like I said, continue on the pace that you are at, and enjoy not having some of the side effects.

chest6 is offline Banned
    My hands started shaking pretty bad at 60mcg. No sides is not necessarily a bad thing. Even though sides are not presenting themselves, it is still working.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    when ever i take clen i shake like a crack head for the first few weeks

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    the correct way to use clen is to know your body temp before you start,when you get your temp up 1 degree then the clen is working,monitor your temp daily and as long as you can keep it up then you are fine...why dose everyone associate sides with the fact that a compound is working? your dose is low,i run it at 200mcg/day...6omcg is nothing.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    If you taper the dosage up you wont get many sides. I never got any shakes or sweats or cramps running in the 120mcg/dy range.

Thread Information