flip is offline New Member

Info on finaplix and supplement combos

I just got some finaplix pellets and have been researching them all night before I start them but still have a few questions as I have seen some conflicting info.First of all this will be my first cycle.I weigh 165 and I am 5'10. If I could get to 180 I would be more than happy.I have heard all about the "fina conversion" and I have some questions about methods of taking this stuff and each ones effectiveness.I would much rather just take it as is but one post I read said I would only see 20% of the stuff!Is this accurate? If it is then why even bother? Also I have read that the toxicity level is very high but then I read another post asking to list the steroids that have caused them the most problems(10 choices and fina was one of them) and fina was the only one that didnt get picked!I care very much about my health and I am a firm beleiver that anything can be harmful to your body IF ABUSED and not taken in the proper way.I am currently off all supplements right now and planned on creatine,glutamine,and andro along with the fina.I just want to be careful before I do anything and any help would be appreciated(dosage,how long to take each)

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Hey Flip, good questions.

I am on a Sust/Fina/Winny cycle but my goal is to cut and attempt to put on some lean mass. From what I have seen it is working, and I personally don't feel it is as strong as some say. My strength has been going up, definition is better, but I'm not packing on the pounds. I eat very clean and plenty of it. BUT, I do ALOT of cardio, am shedding BF like a motherfucker so my weight is not relevant to my goals.

I am no expert but I haven't seen any side effects from my cycle. Well, maybe I am a little more agressive . The acne on my chest is from waxing it, not because of the cycle.

The toxicity level is BS IMO, I have yet to see documentation that says otherwise. My urine is clean, and everything seems to be in check. That said I have NOT had any blood work done thus far on this cycle so my opinions are not much better than anyone elses about this. Just my personal experience.

I hope that you plan on stacking it with something else. I am and think the next go I will do more of a traditional bulker. Nathan had some very impressive results though with the Fina on it's own, so have a few others. Watch the Fina dick, it hit me until my Sust kicked in. Not a big deal but I just could have cared less about sex for a few weeks. Now I'm a walking hormone.

DMX

PERSIANBOLIC is offline Junior Member
    If this is going to be your first cycle then I wouldnt even miss with fina.

G-S Guest
    Ahh..some guys like to jump right in, don't they.

RESEARCH!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by PERSIANBOLIC
    This is not my first cycle, but firts cycle with Fina. Why do advise agaisnt it for a first cycle?

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    im curious to know that myself

PERSIANBOLIC is offline Junior Member
    I just think that to some extent fina is over rated, and allot of new people are confused about the results which are achieve from this drug, for instance we have this gentleman who wants to do fina for a cycle and wants to gain 15 to 20 lbs. Well instead of the fina he could just simply use some test at a very low dose and achieve his goal. And I also believe that cretin AS are meant for more advanced body builders, ex…aboms, fina, slin, gh…………… now I don’t mean that if its your first cycle and you do the fina you are going to die or anything like that, but I just think that you should take one step at a time.

Flip do some more research on fina.
    Especially the results gained in weigh

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    I am doing Prop/Fina/Winny/Clen for my 1st cycle and I can already see some results and I am on day 8 of a 6 week cycle. For a newbie I really dont mind the ED injections I accually look forward to them. I would say that fina is more for pump, strength and muscle maintainance while on a low calorie cutting diet. I don't think fina is what you are looking for if you want to gain that much weight.

Ahmen Tank, I'm the same way. First cycle, don't mind the little pricks, and I shedding fat like crazy.

Honestly, I think the amount of cardio and strict diet is effecting my mass and strength gains. However, my goal was to cut up and then build true mass next cycle. I agree that the pumps are insane. I'm not sure I would have had the stamina to do what I've done without this cycle. I could have achieved the same results natrually, it just would have taken over 2 years though.

DMX

Prot is offline Banned

you can take them orally

without converting them. The liver does not bind the tren so most of it gets through. Just take about 5 pellets a day(100mg). Think you are going to need test along with it to get any size as its really better for strength and fat loss. Take 500mg test(enanathate or cypionate ) per week and use an anti e such as nolvadex /and or arimidex . also T3 in 25mcg dose may prevent fina gyno.

Prot, that is BAD advice. Fina is in NO WAY 17-aa and will not pass into the blood stream because of that without injecting it.

DMX

Prot is offline Banned

There is a thread on "Oral Tren" on www.bodybuilding.com

in which it quotes Pat Arnold as saying oral tren WORKS. Big Cat backs this assertion and he is the resident steroid guru on that board. Because tren is not 17AA the liver passes most of it through ...

Read the article/thread and then criticize or apologize...My next cycle will include oral tren.

ANTWAAN is offline Associate Member
    bump this up. i have finaplix and i want to go the oral route. but everyones opinion is very inconsistent. does anyone else know about ora fina? i was reccomended 4 pellets 3 times a day.

Luke is offline Associate Member

I don't understand why no Fina for novice

Originally posted by PERSIANBOLIC
    A lot of people say no Fina for novices.
    I'm on my first ever 'real cycle' and I'm doing 250Omna per week, 250 Test Cyp, 50mg Fina and 25Winnie. The doses are low, but they are working. I don't understand why people don't recommend fina to beginners. So far I see no sides whatsoever and I'm in the 5th week.
    I drink about 5L of water a day and also added the cranberry juice and extract pills.

seeker is offline Junior Member
    Tren is absorbed 20% maybe even up to 30% orally. It is not 17aa but some of it does get absorbed orally, most of it will be wasted though. Fina is fine for novices, at the Gotfina.com message board novices are taking it and loving it. According to Zyglamail a moderator at Elitefitness, Gotfina, and Anabolicscience Fina is fine for newbies as long as they take proper precautions for post-cycle recovery and knows what he's getting into. I tend to agree. Fina is no more toxic than most other steroids . Some believe it is hard on the kidneys and some don't. Gyno is common with Fina, Nolvadex and the otc herb Vitex helps combat Fina gyno. Trenbolone is 2 times as anabolic as testosterone and 3 times as androgenic . Tren shuts you down hard so at least a little test stacked with it is beneficial. Test/Fina is a great mass-building combo and Winny/Fina is a great cutting combo. Fina gives strength gains quite unlike any other steroid . Fina/dbol gives insane strength gains and killer pumps.

SUPERDAVE is offline Banned
    oral fina you get 0-20%absorption(good way to waste you're money)
    dmso 60-80% absorption(but its a pain in the ass)
    injection 100% absorption(cheap,effective, easy)

Here are the facts, Make a choice

Originally posted by SUPERDAVE
    oral fina you get 0-20%absorption(good way to waste you're money)
    Except there are plenty that dispute this "fact." Mainly being those who have tried it orally (look it up at gotfina.com) and Pat Arnold. This is what Pat Arnold had to say about Fina orally:
    "The TA can be dissolved into DMSO, or Andro Spray, or alcohol etc. and applied transdermally as an option. Another option is just to crush them and eat them. Believe it or not, trenbolone is very orally active and is excreted as a conjugate of either unchanged trenbolone or the 17-epimer of trenbolone (meaning it is very resistant to metabolic inactivation). Hey, it’s all in the scientific literature if you do not believe me. The only problem is that the half life is might not be very long, so you might have to pop the stuff 4 times a day. But the total absorption into the body will be higher taking it orally than taking it transdermally so it might be worth it. The injectable is still best of course."
    This is what Big Cat over at bb.com has to say about PA:
    "Patrick Arnold is THE authority on steroids in the world. There is noone like him. If you want absolute certainty on these issues, he'd be the one to ask. The problem is he knows it as well and really likes to show it off. I mean, I'm a molecular biologist and few know what I know, but he makes me feel like a little kid sometimes.

I'd like to actually see the lit on it as well. But the triple double bond does suggest increased oréal availability, something to do with liver enzymes not being able to bind it properly. A 4 double bond in conjucntion with another upper nucleus double bond will achieve that (as with boldenone) and tren has two upper nucleus double bonds. I assume that's where the explanation lies. The numbers I have heard are about 25-30%. Meaning you would get good results using 200-240 (10-12 pellets) per day orally. Same results as injecting 75/day."

Prot is offline Banned
    And I noticed on a list recently that a Mexican company is making oral tren in 20 mg capsules......it is highly absorbable as one dude on BB.Com thread gained 28 lbs on an oral fina only cycle.

SUPERDAVE is offline Banned
    just inject. Its easy, cheap, and you won't have to worry about absorption. And oh yeah, the fina pellets taste really bad and burns you're mouth. In the end, though, its all up to preference.

Luke is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by seeker
    According to Zyglamail a moderator at Elitefitness, Gotfina, and Anabolicscience Fina is fine for newbies as long as they take proper precautions for post-cycle recovery and knows what he's getting into...

Gyno is common with Fina, Nolvadex and the otc herb Vitex helps combat Fina gyno.
    What do you mean by 'proper precautions for post-cycle recovery'?

Are you sure that Nolvadex is the cure for gyno caused by Fina???
    Fina gyno is not estrogen mediated and the only real prevention would be some abortion drugs....?

Cheers.

Proper precautions meaning many newbies start off with Fina because they don't have the hookups for some of the more dificult to obtain drugs. Because of this they may not have gotten clomid (or other stuff) for post cycle recovery. And because Fina shuts you down so hard without post-cycle therapy you will likely lose most if not all and then some of what you gained. Nolvadex decreases the IGF in your system and increased IGF senstivity is one of the main causes of Fina gyno. Some people have had success with Vitex and Bromocryptine too.

jbrand is offline Member
    Proper precautions meaning many newbies start off with Fina because they don't have the hookups for some of the more dificult to obtain drugs. Because of this they may not have gotten clomid (or other stuff) for post cycle recovery. And because Fina shuts you down so hard without post-cycle therapy you will likely lose most if not all and then some of what you gained. Nolvadex decreases the IGF in your system and increased IGF senstivity is one of the main causes of Fina gyno. Some people have had success with Vitex and Bromocryptine too.
    IGF-1 doesn't cause gyno nor have any direct correlation with gyno. The only comparison you can make is that highly androgenic /easily aromatizing drugs generally have the greatest increase in IGF-1 production, hence the rationale that there are gains accompanying the estrogen conversion. By lowering IGF-1 all you are doing is inhibiting gains. Why the hell would nolvadex (an anti-aromatase) combat gyno that ISN'T aromatized by aromatase?

IGF may cause gyno, it may not. Common knowledge dictates that IGF causes growth and if gyno has been started IGF would aggrevate it. Nobody knows for sure what causes Fina gyno. Research and studies are limited on this and all we have to go on is theories and what has worked or hasn't worked for some people. And theseare the causes we are aware of at the moment with solutions:
    "progestin based – you are fucked, but you can always hope for ru-486
    prolactin based – vitex at a gram/day to begin…maintenance ~half that
    igf-1 based – nolvadex reduces igf ~58%, clomid ~30%, arimidex ~18%
    estrogen rebound – nolvadex, anastrozole, or the new one letrozole "
    -TxLonghorn, mod at elite, bbextreme, and Triedia

You may agree or disagree with these causes and solitions, it is your choice. But if you come down with Fina gyno and disagree, hopefully you can come up with something better.
    Last edited by seeker; 06-10-2002 at 08:21 PM.

jbrand is offline Member
    IGF may cause gyno, it may not. Common knowledge dictates that IGF causes growth and if gyno has been started IGF would aggrevate it. Nobody knows for sure what causes Fina gyno. Research and studies are limited on this and all we have to go on is theories and what has worked or hasn't worked for some people. And theseare the causes we are aware of at the moment with solutions:
    "progestin based – you are fucked, but you can always hope for ru-486
    prolactin based – vitex at a gram/day to begin…maintenance ~half that
    igf-1 based – nolvadex reduces igf ~58%, clomid ~30%, arimidex ~18%
    estrogen rebound – nolvadex, anastrozole, or the new one letrozole "
    -TxLonghorn, mod at elite, bbextreme, and Triedia

You may agree or disagree with these causes and solitions, it is your choice. But if you come down with Fina gyno and disagree, hopefully you can come up with something better.
    So now you are saying that IGF-1 doesn't cause gyno, but will aggrevate an already preexisting case? The simple fact remains that I have yet to see one hint of evidence that IGF-1 has any impact on aromatization. So if you are going to sacrifice gains (and yes heightened IGF-1 is a significant factor in gains) for a theory that holds no weight in my book go ahead. I am using tren at the moment at 150mg/day and don't even have a hint of nipple soreness or irritation.

Originally posted by jbrand
    So now you are saying that IGF-1 doesn't cause gyno, but will aggrevate an already preexisting case? The simple fact remains that I have yet to see one hint of evidence that IGF-1 has any impact on aromatization.
    IGF may or may not cause gyno. I think I made that clear but I will clarify further. IGF is believed to cause gyno or at the very least aggrevate it. Fina doesn't aromitize and people do get gyno from it so obviously aromitization isn't the only cause to gyno. Again, the main factors that are believed to cause fina gyno are: progestin, prolactin, IGF, and estrogen rebound. Can you think of any others?

Prot is offline Banned
    A recent thread indicated that fina gyno was caused by depression of T3 and recommended taking 25 mcg T3 per day while on fina to prevent this occurrence.

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    I think people having a hard time recovering from deca and fina because its not estrogen that is present but progesterone which cuases the test inhibition. So why use novaldex only?! Stack w/ bromo and vitex. They will block progesterone. And use clomid to sensitize the LH.

ValeTudo is offline New Member
    I'm doing a fina oral only regime. I'll let you all know how it's going. I drop 5 in the AM and 5 in the Pm. Next week I'm going to double it.

jrock34 is offline Associate Member

fina gyno

has anyone her actually gotten fina gyno?
    I keep reading that it has low water retention and no gyno. I think it's even on the drug profile on this site.
    I keep hearing everyone talking about fina gyno, but no one has actually had it or what?
    I haven't taken it yet, but am planning on it before long and want to know what precautions to take. Thinking of a test prop/eq/fina/winny cycle to shred some pounds and get hard.

jrock34 is offline Associate Member

fina/gyno

had to bump...

ValeTudo is offline New Member
    I posted my first week results in the Cycle Results section if anyone is interested. I'm running oral fina w/ no other stuff except protein and food. More info is on my other post.

VT

Thread Information