fight_prof is offline Junior Member

Testosterone Score? How's it work?

I've had my Test levels checked before and they said they were low. I just had them done again a couple months ago and docs said that I was normal again.

I decided to dig up my lab tests from last time and this is what I saw:

13.3 nmol/L

*My friend tells me that's around 240 ng/dl*

Anyway, it seems this is still low, correct? Docs said it was fine but everything I'm reading indicates that as low.

A couple years back I did a Deca only cycle with no PCT whatsoever... yes, stupid I know! Is it possible I am still screwed up from that?

What are some things I can do to bring that score up?

thanks!

FP

TADOLFI is offline Member
    I've read normal levels should be 435 - 700 ng/dl

Tribulus helps some - so does ZMA or plain old Zinc.
    I had heard about a product called Primal Test, but have no concrete info on it. Maybe Google it and see what you get.

Of course, loosing weight if overweight - cutting down on alcohol if you drink and getting enough rest are factors to consider as well.
    Good Luck fight prof

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    solid advice right there

Thanks... I am in good shape and supplement with Zinc and such. I am doing a saliva collection now to check cortisol/dhea levels today, perhaps that will shed some light.

I sleep 9 hours a night and don't drink at all. My BF is at 9.5%.
    Last edited by fight_prof; 01-16-2006 at 12:31 PM.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    do u have any other symptoms that relate to low test? IMO that number is low eventhough it hits the normal range (depending on the lab.. ours have 10-50 nmol/L)..

Ya, the reason I decided to check it out was feelings of depression, low libido as well... I'm only 26 years old. Not as aggressive as I used to be, and more emotional it seems. General feelings of "burnt out" even if I take a week off or something.

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    You should see an endocrinologist who can order a battery of tests to see what's really going on with your HPTA. If they're savvy, there's a lot they can do to help you out without putting you on HRT for the rest of your life.

thx Maetenloch, I'll check around.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fight_prof
    I've had my Test levels checked before and they said they were low. I just had them done again a couple months ago and docs said that I was normal again.

I decided to dig up my lab tests from last time and this is what I saw:

13.3 nmol/L

*My friend tells me that's around 240 ng/dl*

Anyway, it seems this is still low, correct? Docs said it was fine but everything I'm reading indicates that as low.

A couple years back I did a Deca only cycle with no PCT whatsoever... yes, stupid I know! Is it possible I am still screwed up from that?

What are some things I can do to bring that score up?

thanks!

FP
    i also just got a hormone check and it says values in normal range are between 3-24 nmol/L so you arent really as bad off as you think thats right in middle range.

hmmm cool... what they think is it's more my cortisol levels that have me feeling the way I do, and that make me collect fat the way I do despite having overall low BF. I just sent off a 4 Panel Saliva cortisol/DHEA test, so that should shed some light. I wouldn't doubt my cort levels are off the charts.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    that sounds like u r overtraining.. low test / high cholesterol are associated with that.. Fedor rules BTW..

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by fight_prof
    Ya, the reason I decided to check it out was feelings of depression, low libido as well... I'm only 26 years old. Not as aggressive as I used to be, and more emotional it seems. General feelings of "burnt out" even if I take a week off or something.
    wow.. holy that was me at 24 yrs.. the docs will tell you it's a normal coarse of development...

i say bull shit.. do what you need to stay as masculine as you can..

test in a hrt is a great thing..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Spywizard... YA man that's what they said to me, that it's normal by my age... which is bullshit, I know guys 35 that are way more horny than me, lol.....

In all seriousness, I thought it was overtraining, and probably part of it was... but I have taken 10 days fully off now and still feel unmotivated and such... and I also monitor my resting HR in the morn everyday, and morning weight, and I was at a constant 47 BPM or so.

Hopefully this saliva test leads to something we can resolve.

Thread Information