Thread: clen

eric_eroc is offline Banned

clen

ok about to start clen , pump spray, each spray is 20mcl or what ever, start with 20 first day and build up, when do i start i get up late do a spray ever couple hours and do you do cardio and work out on it or before.

MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eric_eroc
    ok about to start clen, pump spray, each spray is 20mcl or what ever, start with 20 first day and build up, when do i start i get up late do a spray ever couple hours and do you do cardio and work out on it or before.
    you can take the dose all at once because it has a half life of like 36-48 hours.. I would suggest taking it early, since it will make it hard for you to sleep.. I would do my morning cardio, then eat, then take the clen .

eric_eroc is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MiZongMaster
    you can take the dose all at once because it has a half life of like 36-48 hours.. I would suggest taking it early, since it will make it hard for you to sleep.. I would do my morning cardio, then eat, then take the clen.
    ok so i only take clen once a day but ever day its more sprays to hit the dose all at once is that right

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by eric_eroc
    ok about to start clen, pump spray, each spray is 20mcl or what ever, start with 20 first day and build up, when do i start i get up late do a spray ever couple hours and do you do cardio and work out on it or before.
    1 squirt = 20mcg (for AR-R 's clen that is).

20mcg first day and gradually increase.

I don't like to take my dose all at once. I like to space it throughout the day. For example, if you were to take an ECA stack, would you take 3 doses all at once? Most would say no.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I would NEVER take my entire Clen dose all at once. Its better off to space it out. Reason being that some are sensitive to stimulants. If I take a 40mcg tab I'm shaking off the wall. I'll space out my typical 100-120mcg dose periodically throughout the day leaving roughly 6 hours prior to bedtime so it doesnt effect my normal sleep pattern one bit.

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    1 squirt = 20mcg (for AR-R 's clen that is).

20mcg first day and gradually increase.

I don't like to take my dose all at once. I like to space it throughout the day. For example, if you were to take an ECA stack, would you take 3 doses all at once? Most would say no.
    ECA is different, the half life is a lot lower then clen. If you can handle the shakes if you get it, i would suggest doing the whole thing in the am. Especially if you are a busy guy like me, and dont want to carry that shit with you when you work. it isnt more effective in terms of fat loss when spread, the half life speaks for itself. Only reason to spread is if you have a tendency to get shakes or heavy sweat.

alo

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by alo5603
    ECA is different, the half life is a lot lower then clen . If you can handle the shakes if you get it, i would suggest doing the whole thing in the am. Especially if you are a busy guy like me, and dont want to carry that shit with you when you work. it isnt more effective in terms of fat loss when spread, the half life speaks for itself. Only reason to spread is if you have a tendency to get shakes or heavy sweat.

alo
    I agree about the half lives of clen and ephedrine. He was asking about taking all of the clen in one dose. Many members build up to 160mcg or more. I don't think many would recommend taking that much in one setting.

Thread Information