Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    onehundredk's Avatar
    onehundredk is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    gym
    Posts
    673

    i think i messed up...bad tongiht(injecting)

    k normaly...i go in super slow into my muscle. aspirate and inject very very very slowly into my muscle. and pull out not quick, but out quicker than i put it...and sometimes i feel dizzy afterwards...now..tonight...i put it in slowly..but once it was in i went down all the way fast...didnt aspirate cuz its the same area as last time, and i figured itd be fine...since ive never sucked in blood before...well...i go ahead, and push in the oil very fast...like just hurrin to get it done...and then i pull out fast...when i pulled out BOOM so much blood...but im not dizzy like normal. so i think im fine...i think its just cuz i maybe went thru a vessel, OR just put it in so quickly. eh. we all mess up..just hate to go to ER tonight hah

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    with Taylor Rain,Jeantel
    Posts
    159
    shit

  3. #3
    Mizz*Jacqui's Avatar
    Mizz*Jacqui is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    BC Canada
    Posts
    140
    if you didn't stop bleeding for quite a while then obv get yourself to a hospital, but even if you are doing the same EXACT spot you dothe time before 1. u can build up scar tissue if you've been doing it a while, and second, even the slight difference of angle can make a difference.

    make sure you aspirate ..

    where are you doing the injections?? (body part?)

  4. #4
    tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    1,251
    Dude. your injecting the same spot.. that will happen.. i dont know where you are injecting but i asume delt/glute? Its not a huge deal.. once in awhile i get alot of blood that comes out its not a huge deal, By the way.. its not a bad idea to get that pin out fast after the injection. Did the blood look darker then normal? dark color blood could be an agrovated injection area. IE switch areas more often. if you feel swelling in the area you are about to inject in move farther over away from the swelling.

  5. #5
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    the bleeding will be caused by nicking a vein, or artery. no big deal.
    what is a big deal is not aspirating. you need to do this every time!!!
    dont be in a hurry, slow down and whatch what your doing. even though
    it is the same spot, a difference in angel, depth can make a difference

  6. #6
    100%NATURAL-theGH's Avatar
    100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    City of Angels
    Posts
    1,622
    common sense here bro.... aspirate .. don't worry about a little blood... I've bled a lot quite a few times... I assume it's just a vein I went through on the surface but DIDN'T inject into..

  7. #7
    MShine's Avatar
    MShine is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Van City
    Posts
    47
    Hey guys, new to this site. Have had a couple questions answered by a few members already. On my first Test only cycle for powerlifting.

    Why is it so important to aspirate ? If you hit a vein or artery it will stop bleeding. What are you checking for when you pull back on the plunger? just blood right? Thanks

    Mshine

  8. #8
    grimnlock's Avatar
    grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A hut in Atlanta Georgia
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by MShine
    Hey guys, new to this site. Have had a couple questions answered by a few members already. On my first Test only cycle for powerlifting.

    Why is it so important to aspirate ? If you hit a vein or artery it will stop bleeding. What are you checking for when you pull back on the plunger? just blood right? Thanks

    Mshine
    Aspirating is important because u don't want to inject gear into ure veins. Typical side effects of injecting into ure veins would be caughing, light headed, tasting gear in ure mouth etc. When u chose a spot to inject, poke then pull the plunger back a lil bit. What you want to see is an air bubble which means the spot you chose is not where a vein runs but just plain solid muscle or empty space free from veins. If u see a small bubble run up then u can start to inject the gear. However if u happen to draw blood when u pull the plunger back then you have to withdraw the needle change it and inject a different spot, as you were hitting a vein the last time. Remember to aspirate again though.

    Some may ask about the air bubble running up the syringe, saying that isn't it necessary to get rid of all air bubble before injecting? Thats true you have to clear off the air bubbles before you inject ureself. In the case of aspiration the air bubble is caused because the spot u injected is more like a vacum filled spot. Hence it is safe to inject the gear down once u see the air bubble come up the syringe. Good Luck.

  9. #9
    Tattoo70's Avatar
    Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Your girlfriend knows
    Posts
    350
    I did that one time and shot blood all the way accross the bathroom. Freaked me out. Just nicked a vein. You're good bro....But ALWAYS ASPIRATE !!!!!

  10. #10
    Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    12,285
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    the bleeding will be caused by nicking a vein, or artery. no big deal.
    what is a big deal is not aspirating. you need to do this every time!!!
    dont be in a hurry, slow down and whatch what your doing. even though
    it is the same spot, a difference in angel, depth can make a difference
    Mate, nicking an artery is a HUGE deal !!!! You can bleed to death in a matter of minutes if you sever an artery.

  11. #11
    onehundredk's Avatar
    onehundredk is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    gym
    Posts
    673
    alright guys, thanks for the advice, after a lil pressure (2 mins) stoped bleeding, the blood looked normal red, obviously im fine cuz i woke up in the monring, haha, but its in the thigh.. got a lil bruise, but that must be from puttin it in so quickly...other than that, i dont kno why i was in a hurry lastnight, ill for sure aspirate in the future. just incase a lot of blood comes out again, that way ill know for sure. thanks again.

  12. #12
    MShine's Avatar
    MShine is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Van City
    Posts
    47
    Thanks for the help Grimnlock, I wasnt sure why hitting a vessel was so bad but now i know. Thanks

    Mshine

  13. #13
    grimnlock's Avatar
    grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A hut in Atlanta Georgia
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by MShine
    Thanks for the help Grimnlock, I wasnt sure why hitting a vessel was so bad but now i know. Thanks

    Mshine
    Most welcome .
    After all we're all here to help.
    Good luck with the rest of the cycle.

  14. #14
    goalseeker's Avatar
    goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada me2,eh..
    Posts
    3,011
    yeah man..you must aspirate ...otherwise all that expensive gear is not gonna do what its supposed to....no questions about it....

  15. #15
    tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    1,251
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    yeah man..you must aspirate...otherwise all that expensive gear is not gonna do what its supposed to....no questions about it....


  16. #16
    Rick_7777 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by grimnlock
    Aspirating is important because u don't want to inject gear into ure veins. Typical side effects of injecting into ure veins would be caughing, light headed, tasting gear in ure mouth etc. When u chose a spot to inject, poke then pull the plunger back a lil bit. What you want to see is an air bubble which means the spot you chose is not where a vein runs but just plain solid muscle or empty space free from veins. If u see a small bubble run up then u can start to inject the gear. However if u happen to draw blood when u pull the plunger back then you have to withdraw the needle change it and inject a different spot, as you were hitting a vein the last time. Remember to aspirate again though.

    Some may ask about the air bubble running up the syringe, saying that isn't it necessary to get rid of all air bubble before injecting? Thats true you have to clear off the air bubbles before you inject ureself. In the case of aspiration the air bubble is caused because the spot u injected is more like a vacum filled spot. Hence it is safe to inject the gear down once u see the air bubble come up the syringe. Good Luck.
    Hi, I did an inject tonite and i never aspirate... I'm pretty sure I injected about half-cc of winny into the blood vessel or vein this time, felt dizzy light-headed almost fell unconscious for a few minutes it was hard to stay awake. It lasted about 5-10 minutes but now I'm fine. There was blood in the syringe at the tip mixed in with the rest of the winny left in the syringe. In future, I will aspirate always. Few questions though: How far back should I pull on the plunger, how much air to pull into the syringe at the inject spot? And secondly, if I do hit a vein/vessel again you say to use a totally different needle and re-start. Does this mean to discard the gear in the first needle altogether even though there is just a little blood mixed in with it (provided you pulled back some blood from a vein)? Why is it so important to change needles if its just a little blood mixed in, since if you re-inject into the muscle properly the second time a little blood shouldnt cause too many issues..? Please clarify, thank you so much.

  17. #17
    rgecko23 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    173
    they say to change the needles because the first one you used is most likely dull from the first injection and will be more painful to put it back in. change the needle to a new one and it will go in better. The little bit of blood in the syringe is ok, its your blood, not a big deal. my friend who is the nurse who goes around giving shots in the hospital who does mine for me says it is very important to aspirate and if there is a blood in the syringe when you pull back, pull the needle out change it (needle) then repeat. ALWAYS ASPIRATE!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •