Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries

making sterile cottonseed oil

I usally get my sterile cottonseed oil from my pharmacy but they no longer carry it . I am going to order it from the store on this board and need to make it sterile. what kind of whatman filter do I need .2um or .45um?? Also do I need unsealed vials to use the whatman filter with? Not sure how the whatman works. Can anyone shoot me in the right direction?

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Bump anyone??

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    move this to the lab forum bro, u'll get better respond there
    to answear ur ? u can boil the oil for 30 mins (open the bottle so the heat comes out)
    wondering what r u making ?
    whatman filter is use when u doing a conversion , u don't have to open any vial u stick the whatman to a syringe them the needle

FLBMWMech is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    I usally get my sterile cottonseed oil from my pharmacy but they no longer carry it . I am going to order it from the store on this board and need to make it sterile. what kind of whatman filter do I need .2um or .45um?? Also do I need unsealed vials to use the whatman filter with? Not sure how the whatman works. Can anyone shoot me in the right direction?
    Cant you just buy "sterile oil" from ARR? No need to sterilize it-- its already sterile

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I wouldnt make it without the correct equipment. Buy some, its not expensive. Click the banner at the top right for AR-Research.

Thread Information