swoll4589 is offline Member

Some test floating in b-12 bottle

will this hurt anything....... i accidently drew from the wrong bottle first when i shot last week. I also learned today dont shoot with a 25g needle unless your sure you can do it. I ended up getting it shot but i moved the needle a ****load. Im kinduh worried now. Last thing i need is an abcess.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    what do u mean u drew from the wrong bottle? b12 is red liquid water & test is oily clear or tannish in color. anyway, if what u r saying is that u used the same syringe w/ b12 & test, or mixed them together & then injected, that fine-no problem. its done all the time. just u may see some bubble, but its not air, its the "oil & vinegar" effect. i personally dont mix the 2 for that reason, cause it freaks me out. But yes it wont hurt to usr the same syringe twice w/ 2 different compounds, just be sure to use a fresh pin everytime u inject. peace...

BOBBY D

no i mean i accidently shot some test back into the b-12 bottle when i was drawing..... and now the oil based test is floating in my b-12

bump it

i know someone can answer this

BOBBY D is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swoll4589
    no i mean i accidently shot some test back into the b-12 bottle when i was drawing..... and now the oil based test is floating in my b-12
    oh, u shoulda said that straight from the begining. u dont have to worry about that. ur putting 1 sterile substance into another sterile vial, so u wont get an abcess. abcesses r form from imprpoer injecting procedures &/or dirty needles, compounds. & if u r shooting the b12 everyday or often, u will grab some of that test that is floating inside which wont hurt.

i think u r good to go man...

Thread Information