hugegastros is offline New Member

orals make me tired?

I did 4 weeks of superdrol(20mg for two weeks and 30mg for last two weeks. did I take to much?) at the begining of my cycle of 500 pw of test e. I was very tired and wanted to stay in bed all day. (looks like this is common) so my question is will all 17aa orals make me feel the same way? ie:a bombs, dbol ,ect. took about two weeks for me to get back to normal just running test now and feel great.
    thanks hugegastros

MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hugegastros
    I did 4 weeks of superdrol(20mg for two weeks and 30mg for last two weeks. did I take to much?) at the begining of my cycle of 500 pw of test e. I was very tired and wanted to stay in bed all day. (looks like this is common) so my question is will all 17aa orals make me feel the same way? ie:a bombs, dbol ,ect. took about two weeks for me to get back to normal just running test now and feel great.
    thanks hugegastros

well im on day 9 of dbol, and I cant say I feel that way

c8rsa is offline Associate Member
    when i was on them i wudnt say i felt tired or anything,i had loads of energy.

Milky87 is offline Member
    No, not all orals will not affect you in the way.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    im always tired on cycle, regardless of what i take. but i think that mostly has to do with the fact that i cant sleep for sh_t when im on gear.

noddy1 is offline Associate Member
    Im with you on this one bro, I posted near two weeks ago absolutely screwed! I had days off work, couldnt do anythin. It took me nearly 10 days to get used to them. I was using drol @ over 100mg ed, little green ones with kangaroos on them. Very toxic!!!

Noddy

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I have felt this way from drol, and have heard from others that they have had some of the same sides from drol. I haven't heard too many negatives with dbol on those same sides. I tend to stick with dbol because my sides are less and I feel I get better gains from it. But everyone's body is different.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Some 17aa steroids will make you feel lethargic at times, I think it is normal. Work through it and try to keep on track.

Boarder03 is offline Banned
    Hate to barge in on ur post, but quick question...
    I can take Ephedrine HCL 25 mg each tab, down like 3, and an hour later fall asleep? or Take one then go to class and fall right to sleep... it seems like nothing ever gets me hyped up.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    You have probably just built up a tolerance to them. Have you been using them for some time? I used to drink 2 speed stacks in the gym a day when I they contained ephedra and I could still go home and fall asleep on the couch without a problem.

SlightlySt00pid is offline Associate Member
    Same thing happens to me on dbol , i get absolutely lethargic all day. Even after getting 10 hours of good sleep all I want to do is stay in bed, and if I sit down for a while to watch t.v. or something, I end up dozing off. It got pretty rediculous, its like is it really worth it for that extra 10 pounds of water weight to have no motivation all day? So I just got off it yesterday and hopefully I'll start to get some energy back. Sounds like it's different for everybody tho, and dbol is the only oral that I have used so that's just my experience on the matter. IMO if it affects you that adversly I say drop it, it's not really worth feeling like that.

no this is only the second time ive been taking them, it just seems like i never truly get anything out of supplements, thats why i am researching the darkside, maybe that will give me my final push....

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    It is the liver stress from the orals that is making you feel tired. This is very common.

i heard yohimbine helps with that to make doses more effective? true? not true?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyByU
    It is the liver stress from the orals that is making you feel tired. This is very common.
    Thats a load of bs

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Some 17aa steroids will make you feel lethargic at times, I think it is normal. Work through it and try to keep on track.
    Yep, var was really bad for me for this. I have had some issues with dbol and wanting to go to sleep right after getting home from the gym too. No problems with abombs or winny tho.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    good oral always makes me tired! (sorry but I was surprised no one beat me to it) b

Seriously I never get tired on D-bol or Winny. but I do get narly cramps sometimes from the D-bol.

Thread Information