Thread: timming?

jtccm1 is offline Associate Member

timming?

On a cycle of just test e. If I try to take it monday night and thursday night. Doest it matter if I stick to that or if I kind of stick to that. For example, one week mon and thur, then next week its mon and wend or fri. Is that important. Also there are differnt types of test out there. Is test e the best for me. First cycle, trying to keep is easy and safe. Thanks guys. O and if for some reason I had to stop a few weeks into it, what would happen?
    Thanks
    One more thing, colmid and novadex are leagle right? If so can they be found like at gnc?

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jtccm1
    On a cycle of just test e. If I try to take it monday night and thursday night. Doest it matter if I stick to that or if I kind of stick to that. For example, one week mon and thur, then next week its mon and wend or fri. Is that important. Also there are differnt types of test out there. Is test e the best for me. First cycle, trying to keep is easy and safe. Thanks guys. O and if for some reason I had to stop a few weeks into it, what would happen?
    Thanks
    One more thing, colmid and novadex are leagle right? If so can they be found like at gnc?
    test e is good for a first cycle. try to keep injections as constant as possible but if you cant then you will be ok. you might not gain as much but should be fine. if u stop half way through your cycle nothing wrong as long as you start your pct 2 weeks after your last shot of test-e. no, unfortunatly clomid and nolvadex are not legal. lucky you can get them from ar research site if you need some for a lab rat. click on banner at top of screen. good luck with your first cycle brother.

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jtccm1
    Thanks
    Try to keep shots as consistant as possible. This helps to keep the level of AAS in the blood consistent.

As above Nolva and Clomid are not legal. They are prescription medication. Please make sure you have everything and atleast 10-15% more than what you need before you start your cycle. Anti es and clomid are essential not optional for a proper cycle.

S

ya I def need to get everything before I start. That is a must. you said to click the banner wich one? I have to go back to work I will check later tonight. I will for sure need to get these before I start. you guys are awsome. I am learning so much off this site. I hope for safe cycle. Also pct will help you keep your gains? I though that was just to keep your body safe. Thanks

dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member
    do your shot mon. and thur. 250mg each day, that will prolly be 1cc. get your nolva, clomid, and pins from lion, <----click there. you are doing the same cycle that i am starting today, just gotta find someone to stick me, i'm a puss

make sure you have EVERYTHING + a little first, you are de****g with illegal stuff, you can't just run to Walmart if you get low in something. you can cut it down to two orders, one for pct and supplies and one from your source

if you do decide to bail on your cycle, you still need to do post cycle therapy , (pct) VERY important.

you can also shoot e3d (every 3 days) to keep your blood levels more constant. which would be mon. and thur. this week but would be mon. wed. sat. the next. you get it.

just wanted to add that but its not a huge deal, you will get good results anyway and this is the least of your worries

you are awsome. MY source has only enough for me to 250 ml once a week for 10 weeks. Is that not enough. they all say thats what they do and its great. But I am thinking and from what I read here that I should do 250 twice a week. thanks agin dirty you give great help
    thanks

SpiderRico is offline Member
    i would do it twice a week better results and 500mgs a week is about right for a someone one just starting you will get good results and i would just stick to mon fri thats what i do on a twice a week cycle

ok, how much would have to be in a bottle to have enough for 250 twice a week? Just so I dont get ripped off also what would something like that cost?

the price depends on your source

you need more than 250mg a week bro, 500mg, i said it before

12weeks
    500mg/wk
    2x250mg (mon. and thur. is fine)

get everything else from lion <--here

i am starting today, haven't got the nerve to stick myself yet

the price depends on your source

you need more than 250mg a week bro, 500mg, i said it before

12weeks
    500mg/wk
    2x250mg (mon. and thur. is fine)

get everything else from lion <--here

i am starting today, haven't got the nerve to stick myself yet

ya sticking myself is not going to be easy. I will have a friend do it for me that has done it before. Hope she does a good job At 2 x 250 how much would I need. How big of a bottle? He said its test e 250. But thats all I know. Just want to make sure I get enough. Good luck with your first stab..

1ml per shot
    2 shots per week
    for 12 weeks

1ml x 2wk x 12wk = 24ml

a fairly cheap cycle

Thread Information