Shortyss79 is offline New Member

Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I used to work out about 5yrs ago just to stay toned, and in shape, but now i want to gain some serious muscle mass and strength... I am 5'4 and weigh 145 lbs, not sure of my body fat percentage though.. have 40" chest, 29" waist, 11" biceps when relaxed (13 1/4" when flexed)... I have a fairly high metabolism, and with staying active it is kinda hard for me to gain weight.. I would like to weigh anywhere from 175-200 with good muscle mass and strength, but not sure if that would look right on a 5'4 frame... I just went out and bought a whey protien powder, and VASOxp (extreme vasodilator & growth promoter) made by NxCare... can anyone help me with ideas or suggestions on how i can achieve my goals, and if the 2 procudts i bought are any good, and what other (over-the-counter) products, or anabolic steriods are useful. Thanks so much

MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortyss79
    Ok, I used to work out about 5yrs ago just to stay toned, and in shape, but now i want to gain some serious muscle mass and strength... I am 5'4 and weigh 145 lbs, not sure of my body fat percentage though.. have 40" chest, 29" waist, 11" biceps when relaxed (13 1/4" when flexed)... I have a fairly high metabolism, and with staying active it is kinda hard for me to gain weight.. I would like to weigh anywhere from 175-200 with good muscle mass and strength, but not sure if that would look right on a 5'4 frame... I just went out and bought a whey protien powder, and VASOxp (extreme vasodilator & growth promoter) made by NxCare... can anyone help me with ideas or suggestions on how i can achieve my goals, and if the 2 procudts i bought are any good, and what other (over-the-counter) products, or anabolic steriods are useful. Thanks so much
    The most important things would be to get your diet and workout down.. Check out the Bulking Diet sticky in the diet forum, and look through the different workout programs people use. Try to rely more on diet and workout than supplements and steroids .

Thread Information