jtccm1 is offline Associate Member

quick question --->

OK so test e is what im going with I was told to take 250 mg twice a week. Now I was toild I can only get enough for 250 mg once a week. Is that enough for good gains. this is my first cycle. Also PCT for after, is the off cycle good enough at gnc. I was told to take test e 250 mg a week for 10 weeks then get off cycle at gnc for after.
    thanks guys

Boarder03 is offline Banned
    If ur talking about Fizogen Off Cycle, that stuff i heard is crap
    Dont waiste ur time with that stuff... get some clomid or other anti e

is colmid and anti e legal, if so where can I get it?

Boarder03 is offline Banned
    where you from? I know in the states it is... Do some researchin about clomid, proviron , nolvadex ... the knowledge of those things can come in handy...so check out the steroid profiles.

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    DONOT even think about a cycle if you don't have clomid and nolva. you don't want girl tits, and you want to keep your gains, don't go with any less then 500mg/wk IMO. It's kind of well, worthless if you do.

ya I live in the states. clomid and nolva are a must then right? Where would one get them in the states if they are legal. also if I cant get my hands on that stuff gnc has nothing for me?

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    You sound like you're looking for approval to rush into this. Unless you're using it for athletics I would not go below 500 mg/week and I definately would not use something I bought at GNC for PCT.

ya that was a bad idea. Its hard not to rush it Im cramming as much info in as I can take.. HA HA im like a little kid on x mas. but im going to be smart about it, thanks for the concern

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    500mg is what I would go with. as for pct I would use nolva and clomid
    I would also use 20mg nolva / day during your cycle. it is better to prevent gyno that to try and fix it. nolva and clomid can be found at anobolic review research. good stuff. see how nova and clomid come up blue in the posts?
    just click on one and it will take you to the site

dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member
    i have already told him several times what to run, he knows, he just isn't listening, you better be patient or you are gonna **** yourself up, how do you feel about looking like the dude from fight club or acting like a bitch cause you didn't do proper pct and losing all you gained and being depressed and wanting to kill yourself, if this sounds like a good time then by all means don't let us stop you

dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member
    everyone is gonna tell you exactly what i told you and i told you for a reason

the reason is, it's good advice, whoever is telling you to run 250mg a week and getting your pct items from gnc, he is no friend and i am willing to bet he is probably the one selling it to you and don't give a fvck, stab him in the face, he is gonna mess you up

dude Im taking all of your advise. trust me, You are helping me out so much. I would never do this with out learning about it. your right the stuff at gnc is shit. I just wanted to ask, that is what I was told was ok.

my first "decent" cycle was test e 250 and deca 300. worked fine at 250 mgs for early. if you want to keep your sides low, dont do more than your body needs right now. I put on about 20 pounds, didnt use clomid and lost a whole lot of it. wish id have knew of this site earlier!

Thread Information