Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    Can we lock this thread.. its going nowhere.. just back and forth. If you belive a certin breed is more agressive then another thats fine.. im not going to argue all day about this. I will say fighting dog's and dopeing dogs up is cruel. Also to compare horses and dogs is crazy.. but i will say i dont agree with doping any animal that dosent need it for a medical reason. Also most of the shit you guys buy QV ect.. is not really made for animals.. its a loop hole they use so they can sell it. I would like to know what a 300mg dose of sust or a 300mg dose of deca would be used for on a dog? medical reasons. I personaly dont use that nasty mexican shit. I use legit Human grade pham drugs and 1 UG company thats it... i dont like worrying about quality.. but this is a whole nother discussion all together.
    lol...whatever, what medical reasons do you have for juicing? hey I'm not condoning anything but dude, be realistic, tons of gear is used in animals. we even use gh for dairy cows. what do you mean comparing dogs to horses is crazy? it's still an animal that someone wants bigger, stonger, faster...whatever. holy crap dude it's very well known that racing dogs (greyhounds) used to be full of gear and coke. that's right coke. I personally know this is fact. look I'm not saying it's right and i would nor have never done any of these things. but for you to be so hipacriticall saying no animal should get these without medical reasons, yet shoot yourself is crazy

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    We had a friend who's family pet, a dalmation bit her little girls ear lobe off. I guess that means all dalmations are dangerous.
    My next door neighbors Cane Corso tore the throat out of his Jack Russell. Funny how I didn't read about that in the paper.
    it's very well known that dalmations are aggresive as well

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    "but for you to be so hipacriticall saying no animal should get these without medical reasons, yet shoot yourself is crazy"

Just further proof that you are a stupid ass redneck.

I HAVE A CHOICE if i dont want to shoot myself and take the risks of a shorter life I DONT HAVE TO.
    An animal has no choice so they are sorry to say left to be taken care of by ****ing retards like you who would do them harm so you can look cool in front of your friends.

You can explain your bullshit "half serious" Reasoning for doping animals till your ****ing lips fall off. I think its quite clear from the amount of defense you have patheticly tried to mount that you were much more then HALF serious about the thought.

dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member
    "but for you to be so hipacriticall saying no animal should get these without medical reasons, yet shoot yourself is crazy"

I HAVE A CHOICE if i dont want to shoot myself and take the risks of a shorter life I DONT HAVE TO.
    An animal has no choice so they are sorry to say left to be taken care of by ****ing retards like you who would do them harm so you can look cool in front of your friends.

You can explain your bullshit "half serious" Reasoning for doping animals till your ****ing lips fall off. I think its quite clear from the amount of defense you have patheticly tried to mount that you were much more then HALF serious about the thought.
    i'ma go ahead and edit that out, say whatever you want dickhole and i dont' appreciate the personal attack tranzit, show a little more respect for your father
    Last edited by dirtyi730; 01-20-2006 at 12:25 AM.

I dont apprichiate you vomiting your rediculas bullshit animal abusing idea's all over our board. Dickhole... good one..

I dont apprichiate you vomiting your rediculas bullshit animal abusing idea's all over our board. Dickhole... good one..
    let me get out the red pen

don't
    appreciate
    ridiculous
    ideas

dumbass

I don't appreciate you coming at me with a third grade education.

What a raging ****ing woman! S.T.F.U. hoe, get in the kitchen and make my dinner, i'm tired from work and I don't wanna hear your mouth!

Of course you have no argument for your stupid ass coments so you go to the next target, Me not spell checking myself on a forum. *claps* You Da man.
    In the end you are still a ****ing retarded hick, I am tired of going back and forth with you. I feel like i am the TA in a special Ed class.
    CAN I GIVE MY DOG STEROIDS ??????? PLEASE LET ME KNOW MY UNCLE BROTHER WAS TELLING ME THAT I COULD! BUT ME MIGHTA BEEN DRUNK OFF DA MOONSHINEZ! K THX. P.S. I ROXXORS!

thale is offline New Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyi730
    Has anyone ever done this, i'm sure they have. I'm only about 1/2 serious about this, but I have a blue pit and the thought crossed my mind.
    I'm not sure experimenting with aas on a Pit Bull would be a sensible approach, temperament wise, perhaps you should buy a Labrador and try it out on him first.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    i own a staffordshire bull terrier and he's strong and aggresive enough already (with other dogs)
    i could never dream of doing something as cruel as giving him steroids .
    people who own dogs and fight them should be dragged out into the street and shot!!!
    some people are just so stupid and thick as shit it beggers belief!!

Of course you have no argument for your stupid ass coments so you go to the next target, Me not spell checking myself on a forum. *claps* You Da man.
    In the end you are still a ****ing retarded hick, I am tired of going back and forth with you. I feel like i am the TA in a special Ed class.
    CAN I GIVE MY DOG STEROIDS??????? PLEASE LET ME KNOW MY UNCLE BROTHER WAS TELLING ME THAT I COULD! BUT ME MIGHTA BEEN DRUNK OFF DA MOONSHINEZ! K THX. P.S. I ROXXORS!
    you are clearly angry about something, it's not my fault you have a small penis, take that up with God and your father, you must have been sucking dick in the back of the class when they told you to stfu if you have nothing nice to say, i will say it again

IF YOU CAN'T PLAY NICE, GO THE **** AWAY TRANZIT! and since you opened your mouth i'm gonna ride on you till this thread gets closed, here is something for you....

this one excepts credit cards...
    http://www.proextender.com/?a=mcmurd

and if that don't work you can slip this one over your minuscule little knob...
    http://nawtythings.com/formen1.html

oh yeah...

minuscule: adj.-very small

http://www.aolsvc.merriam-webster.ao....wav=minuscule

you are insulting my intelligence by continuing to come back, seriously, go sit down somewhere, preferrably with a book

umm hello??? your quoting me and then saying i want to look cool. try and do a little reading before you stick your foot in your mouth. i said i have never nor ever would do these things.

statuZ is offline Banned
    Can we lock this thread.. its going nowhere.. just back and forth. If you belive a certin breed is more agressive then another thats fine.. im not going to argue all day about this. I will say fighting dog's and dopeing dogs up is cruel. Also to compare horses and dogs is crazy.. but i will say i dont agree with doping any animal that dosent need it for a medical reason. Also most of the shit you guys buy QV ect.. is not really made for animals.. its a loop hole they use so they can sell it. I would like to know what a 300mg dose of sust or a 300mg dose of deca would be used for on a dog? medical reasons. I personaly dont use that nasty mexican shit. I use legit Human grade pham drugs and 1 UG company thats it... i dont like worrying about quality.. but this is a whole nother discussion all together.
    this is so hilarious! this guy is still trippin trying to get this thread closed for some stupid reason. Dude get over it man,why are you worrying so much about it anyways? Most of that shit is made for dogs anyways? And have you ever looked on the back of one of those QV's? The dosage is adjusted for animals (horse, cat) atleaest the ones i bought, so whats the problem. And i have a hamster, i think im going to give him .025mg of m1t a day. what do you think? refer to the bottom of the page for the blueprint model

::waiting to hear tranzit's unbelievably retarded comment about this thread::
    Last edited by statuZ; 01-20-2006 at 03:15 PM.

statuZ is offline Banned
    by the way i think i may have ot get him a bigger treadmill just incase the ****er decides he wants to be come a professional sprinter, afterall his name is lil ****er. soon to be the lil mean ****er.

see Tranzit, you are making yourself look stupid, i would go take my life if i were you

i need a laugh, where you at, c'mon dog

this argument means so much to you that you will make enemies with ppl on the board cause you can't take a joke, you gotta be watching this thread, where you at?!

stand up for what you believe in you fag, we are awaiting your response

this guy wants to give his hampster m1t, get em!

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    my girlfriends miniature wiener dog accidently got into my gym bag and proceeded to eat 50 10mg dbol pills i had saved for a rainy day. i felt so bad when i found out we called the vet immediatly and he said just to watch her and she should be fine, but i felt so bad, i dont know how anyone i there right mind could be so fu6king stupid to willingly do this. not to be an ass kisser but i'm behind tranzit and if i ever found out someone did this to any animal, not just a dog, i would lose my mind and put them on a leash and drag there sorry asss around town. now her dog ended up ok and two days later ate a pack of her birth control so i kinda think it offset eachother,

dude your the one being an ass and atre gonna end up making enemies cause of all the stupid sh1t you keep going on about. just admit it, this was a stupid thread joking or not, and move on. or take your own advice and s.t.f.u

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBBNB
    my girlfriends miniature wiener dog accidently got into my gym bag and proceeded to eat 50 10mg dbol pills i had saved for a rainy day. i felt so bad when i found out we called the vet immediatly and he said just to watch her and she should be fine, but i felt so bad, i dont know how anyone i there right mind could be so fu6king stupid to willingly do this. not to be an ass kisser but i'm behind tranzit and if i ever found out someone did this to any animal, not just a dog, i would lose my mind and put them on a leash and drag there sorry asss around town. now her dog ended up ok and two days later ate a pack of her birth control so i kinda think it offset eachother,
    well my hammy is always on the treadmill and i think hes trying to tell me something. honestly it looks like he has maxed out naturally by now.

to hell with you too

yeah i dont know how much genetic potential a hammy really has, sorry to break it to ya.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    you are clearly angry about something, it's not my fault you have a small penis, take that up with God and your father, you must have been sucking dick in the back of the class when they told you to stfu if you have nothing nice to say, i will say it again

IF YOU CAN'T PLAY NICE, GO THE **** AWAY TRANZIT! and since you opened your mouth i'm gonna ride on you till this thread gets closed, here is something for you....

this one excepts credit cards...
    http://www.proextender.com/?a=mcmurd

and if that don't work you can slip this one over your minuscule little knob...
    http://nawtythings.com/formen1.html
    Expect a vacation for this litle rant of yours. Some Mods may not be so merciful with you.

dude your the one being an ass and atre gonna end up making enemies cause of all the stupid sh1t you keep going on about. just admit it, this was a stupid thread joking or not, and move on. or take your own advice and s.t.f.u
    and yes i am being an ass to prove a point, i posted it was a humerous/interesting thread but tranzit decided to threaten/make enemies, so how important is it to you? i'm ready to die for my joke, hahahaha

statuZ is offline Banned
    i got him when he was almost .3lbs now i drop that bastard on the scale and he is already up to .6lbs (more than doubled his size). Looks like mostly muscle gains too. i expect this cycle to alteast get him to a more appe****g size. i guess time will tell...

by the way i am going to show you all the blueprints for my formula for the little mean ****er:

like i said to all my followers: these are just the basic guildlines to follow when de****g with hammys in particular the lil' fuker.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails best aas for my dog-hammy.jpg  
    Last edited by statuZ; 01-20-2006 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Expect a vacation for this litle rant of yours. Some Mods may not be so merciful with you.
    but mom, Tranzit started it

dude ya got quite an attitude for someone who is only 22yrs old.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    but mom, Tranzit started it

you want to give your dog aas you sick ****

like i said your 22yrs old grow thre fu6k up, and come back when you can addd something intelligent to the board.

ready to die for your joke hey, well at 190 pounds that shouldn't take to long.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    i need a laugh, where you at, c'mon dog
    I'm right here, dunno where he is.

So, if you don't quickly shut the f*ck up and go do something else, you'll be joining the rest of the cheesedicks in banned land.

Grow up tard.

~SC~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You also should learn how to spell.

You are almost as bad as Poison Ivy, so I've sent you on a little vacation so you two can get to know each other and study together.

~SC~

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

You are almost as bad as Poison Ivy you illiterate cockhelmet.

~SC~

dam he got swoleowned

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121

dam he got swoleowned
    yeh i guess if that means getting called a tard? haven't heard that in a grip....

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

You are almost as bad as Poison Ivy, so I've sent you on a little vacation so you two can get to know each other and study together.

~SC~
    Nothing he doesnt deserve. I wouldnt have ben so leanient.

statuZ is offline Banned
    here is another picture just to clarify my thoughts to you all
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails best aas for my dog-dosage.jpg  

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information