Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member

best aas for my dog

Has anyone ever done this, i'm sure they have. I'm only about 1/2 serious about this, but I have a blue pit and the thought crossed my mind.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    UUmmmmm......yea, animal abuse, bro.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    do the dog a favour and get a new owner......

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you freaking kidding. Leave your dog alone.. geeez dude grow up.

I have three pits and they are great dogs. They have a bad name for being mean and killers because idiots do shit like this and then want to fight them. The owners should be shot for doing this crap.

Oldman

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Not the best idea.

calm down guys, just trying to get the board movin

can you drink winny?

MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyi730
    Has anyone ever done this, i'm sure they have. I'm only about 1/2 serious about this, but I have a blue pit and the thought crossed my mind.
    I was joking with my gf and told her I was going to give her dog aas.

of course I never would, but I laughed when I saw the thread.

when I first got my dbol , I dropped one on the kitchen floor and the dog ran after it, luckily I got it first, and now I take them with the door closed when he isnt around.. scared the crap outa me, I thought he was going to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    do the dog a favour and get a new owner......
    he actually may be better off

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    dog forum
    ...lol......................

I love my dog and I would never do that to him, you never know though he may love being cock strong off test too

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    he actually may be better off

Send him my way, he will get a great home.. all mine are sleeping on the couch right now I know you were probably joking but I live in a hick ass town and these dumb ass' around here think fighting them are cool. The three I have were used as bait dogs and were on the edge of death when we got them.. they are loving, loyal and the best dogs I have ever had.

> I think you can drink winny if you mix it in chocolate milk.

Oldman

MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member
    I love my dog and I would never do that to him, you never know though he may love being cock strong off test too
    one thing my dog loves is wine. its weird, when I have a glass of wine, he begs for some.. I dont pour him any, but I might put some on my finger for him to lick.. he also has a thing for ice cream, and popcorn.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    calm down guys, just trying to get the board movin

can you drink winny?

I really do like how this board kinda guides itself away from BS with the help of smart/mature members... and this wasn't a good topic to "get the board movin"...

On a very serious note. I am not pro nor against using androgens on an animal anymore than I am regarding a human using... but you need to speak to someone familiar with canine endocrinolgy about what your options are (since the dog can not research it or descide for himself!), and what your intentions actually are...

I'm sure dogs can suffer from low test levels but a Pit with superphysiological amounts of testosterone (or other AAS for that matter) does not seem like a good idea... these dogs can be unpredictable without their owners pumping extra hormones into them...

Boarder03 is offline Banned
    my dogs a golden doodle, about the half the size of me, i cant imagine him on anything, he already knocks me over

H-O-V-A is offline New Member
    i'm surprised this thread isn't closed by now.

karln is offline Associate Member
    give him eq and cheque drops if u want him to fight..... i have a freind who did it to his 2 dogs they are awesome in what they do

Quote Originally Posted by H-O-V-A
    i'm surprised this thread isn't closed by now.
    I'd rather someone ask about this and have it properly discussed then jump to locking it without the dog owners getting the replies they need to hear regarding the safety of their pets...

This thread has so far guided itself in a good direction due to our reasonable members - as far as i am concerned, it stays open... for now at least

tranzit is offline Senior Member

Typical Pitbull owner.. thats why these normaly sweet harmless dogs are thought to be crazy and uncontrolable.. becouse of people like this.

Quote Originally Posted by karln
    give him eq and cheque drops if u want him to fight..... i have a freind who did it to his 2 dogs they are awesome in what they do

H-O-V-A is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    I'd rather someone ask about this and have it properly discussed then jump to locking it without the dog owners getting the replies they need to hear regarding the safety of their pets...

This thread has so far guided itself in a good direction due to our reasonable members - as far as i am concerned, it stays open... for now at least
    i remember about a year ago someone asked the same question and it got locked right away. that's the only reason i said that but i understand what you're saying.

Quote Originally Posted by karln

If i found out anyone that lived near me was doing this i would beat them till they could no longer control their asshole and had to wear a bag to catch their own shit.

karln is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    If i found out anyone that lived near me was doing this i would beat them till they could no longer control their asshole and had to wear a bag to catch their own shit.
    to bad for u? i dont get it?

its a dog´thats it..... its not illegal in eastern europe to have dog fights... and most people who does it here is from eastern europe so why bother.....

i just giving the guy an advice. Do EQ and cheque drops if possible halo as well and u will have a dog ready for the ring. the thing pit isnt the best dog in the ring probably shephord is or wahtever they called in english....

i personally hate dogs i got bitten by a none steroid dog.... when i was out jogging. Atleast my freind who has his has controll over it and dont let it go without a leash
    Last edited by karln; 01-16-2006 at 01:37 PM.

"to bad for u? i dont get it? "

Why do you think its ok to kill and injure animals that do nothing but count on you to take care of them. Becouse they cant talk or have pockets i guess they dont mean shit right? As i said let me catch somone abusing an animal anywhere near me.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    you tell them
    there seems to be a few more creeping out of the woodwork...

that's funny tranzit, i dont' want to fight my dog, but if i did i would and you would say nothing...

look at this face, i couldn't do that to him i took these pics and i love my dog, this was a joke to spark discussion and it worked very well, that is just my sense of humor, some ppl take offense, to them i say **** you!

here is my dog..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails best aas for my dog-dsc00089.jpg   best aas for my dog-dsc00116.jpg   best aas for my dog-dsc00129.jpg  
    Last edited by dirtyi730; 01-16-2006 at 03:16 PM.

pearljam is offline Junior Member
    The whole Pit Bull mean machine is a myth when people get them to be tough thats being ignorant. Everyone Knows the most badass dog and the one who actually has the instinct to kill is the Presa Canario half the time when people seem them they think they are pit bulls. I mean these dogs have an island named after them and have ancestry in fighting, where the staffordshire terrier is a family dog.

KDRLINUS is offline Associate Member
    while i agree it just sounds like a horrble thing to do to the dog, and i would never give a pit AAS, it does make me thing how bad it really could be.

after all some gear has pics of dogs right on the box Ex) QV Deca.

i wouldnt give it to my dog but hey its your dog, and your money.... not my place to tell u what to do....

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    how come so many assholes want to inject their dogs? there must be a hundred threads like this with the same title. if you want a jacked dog get a pit or rotty.

TinTin78 is offline Member
    This is some sick shit right here, that's why I love you Tranzit, I would follow you around beating these coward fvckers!

cupping his balls with your lips

homo

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    I have a female pit and would never think of doing anything that stupid to her if you want have your dog pull a sled or some shit ya know wtf.

got the pics up ^^ i love my dog

TinTin78 is offline Member
    Do we need sick threads like this, get a mod in here to slap people around...

nbavosa is offline Junior Member
    are'nt pits craazy enough as it is?? As well as strong? Cmon man...

velvetlion is offline Banned

Can you say "Attention Whore"

I don't knwo why you are still on this board Karln. You seem to always take the other side of an argument just because you get off on the attention. Give it up and get a life.

Braveheart04 is offline Associate Member
    Sick, very sick.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I gave my dog some of my extra winny (had to quit it, it was ****ing up my joints). He hasnt had testicles his whole life so I thought it might help him out some. Didnt notice too much of anything.

But seriously, this was stupid of me. I would consult a vet on this before you do anything.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart04
    Sick, very sick.
    I agree totally.

Some people are small minded, selfish individuals. Injecting a dog with AS cannot be good for its health, peroid.

It anoys me some people are so thoughtless.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by nbavosa
    are'nt pits craazy enough as it is?? As well as strong? Cmon man...
    no pits aren't crazy enough as is that's a stupid thing to say i've been around them all my life and never had a problem with any of them but yes they are very strong.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    no pits aren't crazy enough as is that's a stupid thing to say i've been around them all my life and never had a problem with any of them but yes they are very strong.
    I've had nothing but labradors and IMO I think they're the nicest dogs ever made. I've had no problems with the 3 i've had over the years, but it's time for a change.

I have nothing against pits, but when I see one I don't like to get too close just for personal reasons. However, i've been hearing alot of good things about them as of late. I've also been doing alot of research on them and it seems that the owner plays a big role in the way the dog acts. It's a loyalty thing. However, most dogs automatically love and are loyal to the person who feeds it so I don't know if pits are considered to be more LOYAL than any other breed/dog. Most people associate pits as being owned by either white trash, black trash, thugs, dog abusers or just bad owners which have given the poor dog its bad reputation. I think the bad image is slowly wearing off though with better owners coming out and informing the public that they are indeed a great dog to raise and have as a pet.

With that said, I'm looking into getting a pit as my next dog.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information