Thread: Powder Test E

Safety31 is offline Banned

Powder Test E

heres my situation...in my previous post i was thinking about going to mexico to get some gear..im going to be doing my first injectable cycle of test e...my source that i have is powder only so i didnt even think about getting test e in a powder and converting it myself..but when i looked at the price for the powder compaired to getting it already in liquid i thought i might want to give the powder a try...im just worried that i might mess up on something and i dont wanna kill myself injecting some crap batch i made..what do you guys think??i get the powder at XXXXXXX..i saw on this forum it takes 2.5g for 10ml at 250mg/1ml...so im looking at like XXXXX for a 10 wk cycle of test e!!!!at 500mg a week..plus all the other supplies i need but shit its hella cheaper then getting it premade...any suggestions?????
    Last edited by symatech; 01-16-2006 at 01:41 PM.

anyone??????????????

pearljam is offline Junior Member
    check out the anabolics laboratory section

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    It's quite easy to convert.Go into the lab forum and look for the enanthate recipe.
    You need BA/BB,whatman filters/sterile oil/sealed sterile vials/mixing vial/syringe ect

After you read the recipe,post any questions in the LAB forum that you don't understand.

~Pinnacle~

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by pearljam
    check out the anabolics laboratory section
    yup, go to the lab forum everything you need to know is there. and please don't mention prices on the open board again. thanks!

ive been on the labratory section..my question is as being a newbie should i attempt this???i mean would it be safe to do this myself?ive only done capping stuff by myself and alittle nervous about injecting myself with something ive made...and why cant i list a price that i get it at??prices for stuff are listed all over the website

Quote Originally Posted by Safety31
    ive been on the labratory section..my question is as being a newbie should i attempt this???i mean would it be safe to do this myself?ive only done capping stuff by myself and alittle nervous about injecting myself with something ive made...and why cant i list a price that i get it at??prices for stuff are listed all over the website

dude ID be a heck of a lot more scared injecting something that i didnt make.

true...but if the source is good that would make it better i guess..id be just worried about measuring everything right and making sure everything is dissolved etc

So long as you know what you are doing (which you should if you have read the lab forum and it's sub forum) then I see no reason why you shouldn't attempt it. I feel more comfortable injecting something I've made than something I didn't.

And you can't post prices because those are the rules which the owner of this site (the guy who makes it possible for us to be here) wishes to be enforced. The prices are listed on the sources site because it is not owned by the same person and therefore doesn't need to follow our rules. Some of the rules here seem silly to some members and that's fine, so long as they are followed that's all we ask. best of luck to you

its so much more cost effective to make your own so what if you make a few mistakes with all the info on this site and all over the internet its very hard to totally mess it up. Its about as hard as baking a cake. Read carefully go over instructions in your head do a trial run whatever helps you but the fact is that its very easy.

ALRIGHT!!!!!well i think of made of my mind...TEST E POWDER HERE I COME!!!

ALRIGHT!!!!!well i think of made of my mind...TEST E POWDER HERE I COME!!!
    have fun

how do i figure out what ba i want

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    use 2% of what you're making. ie, .02*10cc=.2cc of ba
    while you're at it why make 250mg/ml? since you have the powder you can make the dosage higher.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Bro, take a look at the lab forum. There is all the info. you need there.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Id rather make it than buy it, thats for sure......

Thread Information