parkside is offline New Member

Am I going in the right direction?

I am now doing competitive strongman now at the young age of 21 and strength wise everything has been good lately but....my problem has been with weight..

I weigh in at 207 but at 25% bodyfat. I am also 5'7 and it seems my body won't let gain anymore weight and that will also increase in bodyfat(to keep it short: my body seems to not let me get pass that 25% which is very good). The point is, that is too high of a bodyfat at that weight and height especially when I do not want to compete in the under 105kg class(231 and below).

Anyway, I am now in the process of losing weight to 185 and starting all over again. Start out low at a low bodyfat and gain up to 200 naturally clean again...

Now, what does this have to do with this forum? Simple. At the age of 21 I have some ammenties near me including a legit source. What I want to do is research more and start using a cycle at the age of 23. I have a long time to go and I want to be ready both mentally and physically when I do this. If I start natural at a 200, my gains should be good (theory), instead of doing it now. Get my diet together, make more money, etc.

I am looking to gain 15 pounds from 185 in 1-2 years with this November or earlier etc as long as it takes me to lose the weight.

Anyway, has does now plan sound? At a good bodyweight 185 (after my diet) , my bodyfat is 10-13. Someday I would like to be 250-260 or more. How does that sound?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!

Thumbs up

Plan sounds great to me.I wish more young guys were willing to research and gain naturally before entering this game(anabolics).

Good luck on your future endeavors!

~Pinnacle~

chest6 is offline Banned
    Sounds good. Being 250-260 could be difficult at your height but looks good other than that. Are you not worried about strength losses from cutting?

parkside is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Sounds good. Being 250-260 could be difficult at your height but looks good other than that. Are you not worried about strength losses from cutting?

Yeah, I am little worried about the strength losses but hopefully it will only be temporary. (my "season" starts in July) Enough time. However, hopefully, no decrease in deadlift power. Wouldn't mind seeing a leaner, stronger me..

I will also be using the Anabolic Diet routine that sounds pretty good.

Thread Information