Mike Dura is offline Senior Member

First cutting cycle

In light of some joint pain I want to use deca at 200 mgs/week with t3 and clen for 16 weeks. My big concern for this cycle, however, is the dreaded "deca dick." Any suggestions to off set limp dick or to improve the cycle in general (factor in that I have economical constraints as I'm paying off student loans and other bills). Any suggestions are appreciated.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Stack it with a form of testosterone . Test/Deca is a good mass stack, 16 weeks is also a good length to run it. However, I wouldnt suggest using Test/Deca for a cutting cycle.

You could try Prop/NNP, Prop/Var, Prop/EQ.

The Test should be the base of your cycle. Whats your cycle experience?

cforn is offline Junior Member

Deca Test

What kind of gains would you get from Deca and Test. Alot of water retention?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    my 1st thoughts would be to add a form of test as swifty has stated,others would advocate the use of proviron ,but personally i would not run anything without a form of test as the base!

cycle experience is with M1T and superdrol recently, did dianabol and deca in the 88. The reason I want to use deca as a base is my joint situation and I also have chronic diarhea for unknown reasons which will require a colonstrophy (camera up the hatch). So any AAS that may cause colon hypertrophy is a risk until I find out what's going on. That's another reason why I think deca is a good choice (low sides). So, I'm looking for something I can use with deca that would be the conservative choice given my situation and as I've said, don't want the deca dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Stack it with a form of testosterone . Test/Deca is a good mass stack, 16 weeks is also a good length to run it. However, I wouldnt suggest using Test/Deca for a cutting cycle.

You could try Prop/NNP, Prop/Var, Prop/EQ.

The Test should be the base of your cycle. Whats your cycle experience?

Test. I don't like the freq. injections required with test prop. So what kind of test for cutting? Would I have to run Nolva? What are we talking about with cost?

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    my 1st thoughts would be to add a form of test as swifty has stated,others would advocate the use of proviron,but personally i would not run anything without a form of test as the base!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you can add any test and cut with it aslong as your diet is in check and you use somethin for the bloat you may get!
    as for cost ask your source!

Thread Information