heybud is offline Junior Member

Ever had this happen to you?!?!?

I just started my new cycle and I have only injected into my quad once before but with the ED injections I have to and I don't mind. So I did my right quad Thurs. and my left one Fri. and i didn't have any unusual soreness. but I woke up this morning and my left knee was swollen just above the knee cap. I went and talk'd to our athletic trainer and he said that it seems to be tendonitis, which i believe was caused from the juice spreading out through the muscle and it got down to the tendon that connects the quad to your knee, and it aggravated it. So i'm icing it tonight and going back to see him tomorrow morning to see if it's any better.
    Any suggestions would be nice.
    Thanks

I dont know if its the same but sometimes when i inject in the quad while "standing" i feel the oil spread & get in my knee nothing major though see a doctor if it didnt get better & if he asked you what did you shoot tell him oil based b12.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Massacre is offline Senior Member
    i've never had that problem. i always shoot my quads sitting on a chair.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by heybud
    I just started my new cycle and I have only injected into my quad once before but with the ED injections I have to and I don't mind. So I did my right quad Thurs. and my left one Fri. and i didn't have any unusual soreness. but I woke up this morning and my left knee was swollen just above the knee cap. I went and talk'd to our athletic trainer and he said that it seems to be tendonitis, which i believe was caused from the juice spreading out through the muscle and it got down to the tendon that connects the quad to your knee, and it aggravated it. So i'm icing it tonight and going back to see him tomorrow morning to see if it's any better.
    Any suggestions would be nice.
    Thanks
    If the juice leaks out of the muscle, or was not entirely injected into the muscle, your subcutaneous layer (fat under skin) will turn red, swell and is sometimes painful (it has been when it happended to me). For me, icing seems to really help. Ive had this happen 2-3 times and it always went away in 2-3 days. Icing once again helped.

Thread Information