flex321 is offline Member

Winny/sust Advice for Newbie guy!

my buddy from work was telling me today that he just got 10 200mg/ml sust's and 20 amps of (im assuming) 50mg/ml Winny. I told him what I would do which would be 500mg/wk sust and 50mg/ed winny, and that he did not have enough for him to obtain any results.

Well another guy from work said he would be fine with 50mg/eod and that 20 amps would be fine, I disagree! and he said that 250mg/wk of sust is fine also because its the guys first time, which might be so in my opinion also.

Well the guy probbly won't listen to me, but I hate the fact that he might be wasting money and I really want to help him out, Thats just the way I am. So when most people would just say fuck him and let him do what he wants. I find it hard for me to do that cause I'm a caring person and just want to help people the best I can.

I know he needs more stuff, but if he takes the other guys from work advice and thinks he will be ok and goes ahead with what he has, will he be wasting his money.

I really don't want this guy to spend alot of money($14 an amp of winny) on juice and take them and not see any results.

Its his first cycle and I don't want him to be disappointed.

Sorry for the sloppy post and I hope it was not that confussing, I was thinking about what to write as I was typing. THANKS FELLAS

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Explain that he is being a bonehead and point him to this site to start reading.

What you have is called codependance, fuck him if he can take good advice. It really is not your problem.

DMX

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Does boy wonder have Clomid and Nolva?

DMX

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    His sust amps are probably 250mg I think that 50mg/EOD of winstrol for a first cycle is fine. But I do agree that he should at least bump his sust to 500mg/week. My first ever cycle (last June) was deca @ 400mg/week x 10 weeks and winstrol @ 50mg/EOD weeks 3-8. Gained 22lbs and kept 19-20lbs.

nope he doesn't have clomid or nolv and that will be me probbly getting it for him. But he didnt start his cycle yet anyways.

And I wish I could just say fuck him and not care. I know its not my problem but I don't like to see someone be diappointed in something because they did it wrong. He's trying to cut down on bf and I really don't think this cycle will be that much of a shock for him.

a-bombz is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Pete235
    My first ever cycle (last June) was deca @ 400mg/week x 10 weeks and winstrol @ 50mg/EOD weeks 3-8.
    with the 400 mg dose of deca ,did u experience any gyno symptoms or did the winstrol keep it from gettin to ya?

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Well, let him do it and see the results. If it sucks, then tell him why. Some people only learn by making mistakes. (Smarter people listen to wiser ones and learn from other people's mistakes!)

Originally posted by Ajax
    Well, let him do it and see the results. If it sucks, then tell him why. Some people only learn by making mistakes. (Smarter people listen to wiser ones and learn from other people's mistakes!)
    yeah I'll try to help but if he doesnt listen I'll do like you said. Thanks for the advice fellas.

Thread Information