Body1kk is offline New Member

thinking about taking DBOl?

Hi Guys

237 pounds
    I have been bodybuilding for almost 3 years now all natural with supplements like Creatine, Protein, etc.

Im thinking about going with DBOL first cycle .. people suggest to stack it with something else like Winny or Test or Anadrol ... But to be on the safe side i think i want to go with 20mg a day and the last week with 35mg a day. What do you guys think of this?? I dont want any side effects so I have been researching this for years now and talking to professional bodybuilders. My friend is a professional bodybuilder and he suggested this for me. I just want to add more muscle mass and then cut it for spring/summer and keep it that way. Also Im gonna take Novaldex or Provilon (i dont know how to spell it) but its supposed to protect you from gettin bitch tits and protecting from any other side effects.

Oh yeah I cant do injection .. no way .. only pills so DBOL was first choice hehe ..

anyways so my questions were

IS this a good plan for me?

Will i experience any side effects?

hair loss? is the biggest concern

has anyone done a first cycle like i plan to ?

Thanx

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

No

Have you read this? Basics of cycling

Half this board has probably done a dbol only cycle but it is old school and not proper for the times. I put it into my first cycle and wish I hadn't. I see your post count is very low. Read, read read. Then read some more.

Good luck.

Thanx

I AM SORRY TO ASK AGAIN.. but why do most regret doing dbol first cycle by itself? if they stack it with anytihing else arent they affraind of the testestrone level

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    research! k?

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Honestly, if you don't plan on injecting, you might as well forget about running any juice. You are worried about sides, but you are thinking of taking something more toxic because you don't want to stick yourself.

If you really have been researching for years, I don't think that you would be considering doing a d bol only cycle. You will gain some immediate strength and weight, but lose pretty much all of it shortly after your cycle is over.

If you are really talking with professional bodybuilders about this, they are steering you in the wrong direction.

Keep researching on this board and figure out if steroids are the way to go for you.

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Body1kk
    Hi Guys

237 pounds
    I have been bodybuilding for almost 3 years now all natural with supplements like Creatine, Protein, etc.

Im thinking about going with DBOL first cycle .. people suggest to stack it with something else like Winny or Test or Anadrol ... But to be on the safe side i think i want to go with 20mg a day and the last week with 35mg a day. What do you guys think of this?? I dont want any side effects so I have been researching this for years now and talking to professional bodybuilders. My friend is a professional bodybuilder and he suggested this for me. I just want to add more muscle mass and then cut it for spring/summer and keep it that way. Also Im gonna take Novaldex or Provilon (i dont know how to spell it) but its supposed to protect you from gettin bitch tits and protecting from any other side effects.

Oh yeah I cant do injection .. no way .. only pills so DBOL was first choice hehe ..

Thanx
    what you need to do is stop listening to your so called body building friends if they are the ones telling you to stack d-bol with anadrol.you might as well just go to the hospital and ask them to get you a spare liver on stand-by

Milky87 is offline Member
    Turinabol (OT, Tbol) would be of far better benifit. You wont gains as much mass, or as quickly, but due to not holding any water it will pretty much be all muscle - and keepable

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Body1kk
    Hi Guys

237 pounds

Thanx
    Go and read some first cycle stickies/threads. When you're done, find the guy who told you to stack dbol with anadrol and punch him in the face.

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

Perfect Plan

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Go and read some first cycle stickies/threads. When you're done, find the guy who told you to stack dbol with anadrol and punch him in the face.
    The link I gave you uesterday will tell you everythiing and do punch the BB's who are telling you to run a dbol only cycle.

Thread Information