Headred15 is offline New Member

Anabolics and Heart Rhythm

I got off a 10 week cycle (consisting of Test, Deca and Anadrol , and PCT) about 4 months ago.

I took a physical for a job and was told that I have an irregular heart beat. Ive played sports my whole life, and have had about 15 physicals my whole life, mostly all in my teen years. Im 21 years old now. I have never been told that I have had a irregular heart beat. Besides then one that I just took, my most recent physical was a couple months before I got on the cycle. No irregular heart beat there either..

Could this have been caused by the steriods ?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    u cant possibly make this assesment on the info u given.. there are many types of irregular heartbeats and some are harmless and can be caused just by doing sports... not saying that is ur case though..

MACHI is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Headred15
    I got off a 10 week cycle (consisting of Test, Deca and Anadrol , and PCT) about 4 months ago.

I took a physical for a job and was told that I have an irregular heart beat. Ive played sports my whole life, and have had about 15 physicals my whole life, mostly all in my teen years. Im 21 years old now. I have never been told that I have had a irregular heart beat. Besides then one that I just took, my most recent physical was a couple months before I got on the cycle. No irregular heart beat there either..

Could this have been caused by the steriods?
    There is not a lot of research out there on how gear effects heart rhythm. Your irregular heart beat could have been caused by a number of stimulants you may have taken prior to the physical, stress, an infection, physician error, etc. Id get a second and maybe third opinion of I were u......

Headred15 is offline New Member
    Well it was a physical for the Air Force. The regular physician detected it, then asked the head physician about it, and he agreed.

Something about my PVC valve?

MACHI is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Headred15
    Well it was a physical for the Air Force. The regular physician detected it, then asked the head physician about it, and he agreed.

Something about my PVC valve?
    Shit man thats not cool if its for the Air Force. I hope that dosn't disqualify you form anything. I would ask them to check it a second time. Like I said before, there are many things that might screw up your rhythm. However, if its something to do with a valve, thats independent of the nodes in the heart telling the heart when to beat which is how rhythm is most commonly affected. I would still follow it up with another physician.

Thread Information