Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

12.5mcg T3 for a bridge...whatcha think?

I'm thinking it'll increase protein synthesis and maybe burn a little fat, depending on diet. Also, at that low dose it shouldn't shut down the ole T3 production naturally. Well, good idea or waste of time? Don't forget, at that low dose, the muscle chewing effectrs of T3 shouldn't be a factor, at least I'm thinking.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    i would say waste of time, maybe with slin be ok.

Have you tried T3 at 12.5mcg daily? What did you find?

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I often use 25mcg with bulking cycle it does two things for me, keeps water down a bit, and helps me process a few extra calories, for sure increases appetite.

tanto is offline Junior Member
    i dont think it's waste of time .i tried it for 3-4 weeks ,and i did notice appetite increase too.i think it helps with proteine synthesis because i did get leaner but weight stayed the same,no sides at that dosage

Originally posted by tanto
    i dont think it's waste of time .i tried it for 3-4 weeks ,and i did notice appetite increase too.i think it helps with proteine synthesis because i did get leaner but weight stayed the same,no sides at that dosage
    Aiight. Good. So it sounds like it is worth a shot. were you using anything else at that time?

tanto is offline Junior Member
    that time i did 12.5 t3 only,because i have read that horor stories ,it will burn muscles,it eats muscles like crazy etc,that was yust a test runn and i was pleased with results.second time i used it with 0,25mg armi eod and start slowly increase dosage up to37.5mcg and then i started to notice that i'm loosing muscles to -it was to much aldough i was dieting too so nex time i know,but that last combo did work werry well for droping fat ,i did notice cuts and improved definition.i will runn it again but only on low dosages-without gear.another thing i was thinking like candy mentioned -use it with slin and arm while bridging-this could be interesting

Thread Information