Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 30 of 30
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    867

    hi please give advise!!!!

    can some one give me a bulking cycle which will not consist of testosterone and trembolone beacuse i am acne proun and i wish to stay away from them if possible! what cycles can i take please????????

  2. #2
    j martini is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    924
    Most will say no test no cycle. The problem with drugs that are good for bulking is they tend to shut down the HPTA the hardest, so without test that means no sex drive.

    Now a cutting cycle maybe different.

  3. #3
    longhorn814's Avatar
    longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    5,334
    at your age, FOOD!!

  4. #4
    Zomboo's Avatar
    Zomboo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    NEVADA
    Posts
    15
    I agree with J Martini. Most ppl will say if you're not using Test you're not on a real cycle. But I don't know... if you are a beginner, you could always go with the old stand-by of Deca /D-Bol. Or a Deca/Sust/D-bol.
    *shrug*
    Not saying it's the best in the world or anything, but it is a classic cycle.
    Also... it's just a suggestion since you want to stay away from Test.
    You could also look into a Deca/Omnadren combo.
    There is always Equipoise too.

    Do the research.
    Read the steroid information available. Look at the side effects, look at the advantages, look at as much info as possible. There is plenty of good info out there and plenty of sites that describe cycles... Learn what you can and THEN make an educated decision.

    You're bound to find something that works without using Test.

  5. #5
    Anabolios's Avatar
    Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomboo
    I agree with J Martini. Most ppl will say if you're not using Test you're not on a real cycle. But I don't know... if you are a beginner, you could always go with the old stand-by of Deca /D-Bol. Or a Deca/Sust/D-bol.
    *shrug*
    Not saying it's the best in the world or anything, but it is a classic cycle.
    Also... it's just a suggestion since you want to stay away from Test.
    You could also look into a Deca/Omnadren combo.
    There is always Equipoise too.

    Do the research.
    Read the steroid information available. Look at the side effects, look at the advantages, look at as much info as possible. There is plenty of good info out there and plenty of sites that describe cycles... Learn what you can and THEN make an educated decision.

    You're bound to find something that works without using Test.
    dont tell him deca/dbol ....thats awful and sust is testosterone he said he didnt want that

    what is with these noobs giving awful advice lately?

  6. #6
    j martini is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    924
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    can some one give me a bulking cycle which will not consist of testosterone and trembolone beacuse i am acne proun and i wish to stay away from them if possible! what cycles can i take please????????
    Also remember that most bulking drugs give you acne deca , dbol , anadrol etc. The harsher the drug the more effective usually but this also means more side effects like acne.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    867
    so if i take like 600mgs primobolone weekly will it shut me down ????????? i iwll take it for 12 weeks becuse its long acting!!!! i have good axperincies with steriods i cycled 4 times before but now i wish to stay away from testosterone and trembolone! i want to be more safe !

  8. #8
    longhorn814's Avatar
    longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    5,334
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    so if i take like 600mgs primobolone weekly will it shut me down ????????? i iwll take it for 12 weeks becuse its long acting!!!! i have good axperincies with steriods i cycled 4 times before but now i wish to stay away from testosterone and trembolone! i want to be more safe !
    well if thats the case and you want to be safe, you should wait until youre older

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    867
    but i dont want to want till i am 21-24 yrs and stay training hard and never see results because without them to see a small difference you have to wait months and months! so if some body will be kind and tell me a good acne safe cycle i will really thank him!!!!

  10. #10
    longhorn814's Avatar
    longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    5,334
    if you knew how to train and eat correctly, then you'll get plenty of results naturally at your age

  11. #11
    Smiley619's Avatar
    Smiley619 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    883
    dont wanna wait til you 21 atleast??how old are you??

  12. #12
    longhorn814's Avatar
    longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    5,334
    the guy just turned 19, but has been cycling since he was 16 or 17. He doesnt think he can grow without steroids .

  13. #13
    arnold123 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    11
    hey, is there any way i can talk to you privately, because i would like to ask you a couple questions concerning your previous cycles, it doesnt really have to do with this thread im in, but i looked at your info and would like to ask some questions send me a message or just reply back on here

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    867
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold123
    hey, is there any way i can talk to you privately, because i would like to ask you a couple questions concerning your previous cycles, it doesnt really have to do with this thread im in, but i looked at your info and would like to ask some questions send me a message or just reply back on here
    hi you can add me on msn messenger caruanaandrea@hotmail.com

  15. #15
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    Primo could be effective run alone, or with a mild oral. Start at 600mg/wk and adjust the dosage accordingly, comparing gains/sides.

  16. #16
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    apart from the fact that you are too young primo is a very weak steroid and i would not class it as a bulking cycle imo!

  17. #17
    flabbywussy's Avatar
    flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,381
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    hi you can add me on msn messenger caruanaandrea@hotmail.com

    right now i'm on a turinabol and anavar cycle and no acne prbs, but i am sweating more.

    if anyone offers u stuff they are probably going to rip you off, so ignore them.

  18. #18
    goose is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    England...
    Posts
    2,857
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    apart from the fact that you are too young primo is a very weak steroid and i would not class it as a bulking cycle imo!

    Primo can be used in a bulker,Arnold loved the Primo and Dbol combo,I have used this with test and got great results. Primo makes my physique crisp and carved in appearance in a way that no other drug can. It's the icing on the cake, so to speak. And while there are other drugs that can make you hard, Primo does it by drying the body out nicely without robbing the muscles of fullness,which I find great in a bulker.


    goose4..

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Under A Bar
    Posts
    4,632
    Just turned 19 and have done 4 cycles already?
    Have you researched? You want someone to tell you a cycle without knowing what it does or knowing about it yourself?
    research different steroids , find which ones will help with your goals then do that.

    whats your stats?

  20. #20
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Primo can be used in a bulker,Arnold loved the Primo and Dbol combo,I have used this with test and got great results. Primo makes my physique crisp and carved in appearance in a way that no other drug can. It's the icing on the cake, so to speak. And while there are other drugs that can make you hard, Primo does it by drying the body out nicely without robbing the muscles of fullness,which I find great in a bulker.


    goose4..
    yes i know that run with test and other compounds, but he does not want to run anythin like test with it,just on its own and personnally primo without somethin like test as the base is not a bulker imo!

  21. #21
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    867
    5 feet 7 190 pounds in good condition!!!!!!

  22. #22
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    5 feet 7 190 pounds in good condition!!!!!!
    good condition sounds like your floggin a car!!

  23. #23
    goose is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    England...
    Posts
    2,857
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    yes i know that run with test and other compounds, but he does not want to run anythin like test with it,just on its own and personnally primo without somethin like test as the base is not a bulker imo!

    woops my fault,missed that,been a long day,LOL.

    It very hard not to have test in a bulker,I would not like to try it.


    goose4..

  24. #24
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    ahh ive pm'd you mate!!leave it it you have not ran it alone!!

  25. #25
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    867
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    ahh ive pm'd you mate!!leave it it you have not ran it alone!!
    so what shall i take then???????? pls give me advise!!! if i take anavar on its own will it help me grow?>>> anavar is very safe for acne and it will not shut you down and its not liver toxic!
    Last edited by arnold_of_malta; 01-17-2006 at 05:52 PM.

  26. #26
    goose is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    England...
    Posts
    2,857
    Ok this is a good bulker that is safe,but not cheap.

    EQ week 1-14 600mgs

    Andriol 1-14 560mgs ED

    Tbol 60mgs 1-10 weeks

    goose4..

  27. #27
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    867
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Ok this is a good bulker that is safe,but not cheap.

    EQ week 1-14 600mgs

    Andriol 1-14 560mgs ED

    Tbol 60mgs 1-10 weeks

    goose4..
    i think i made up my mind and i am going to take 750mgs test e per week for 12 weeks and 40mg d balls for 5 weeks to kick start and i will take o.5mg aramidex eod to block the estrogen and i was reading if you block the estrogen acne will not be a problem! what do you think ?????????

  28. #28
    goose is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    England...
    Posts
    2,857
    If you have not done test before start at 500mgs,you will grow like a bean.Dbol at 25mgs for 7 weeks is better,less water=more gains.And less sides.

    goose4..

  29. #29
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    867
    i did a cycle at 500mgs weekly of test e!!!!! and i did 40mg d ball already great gains!

  30. #30
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    867
    i used precticly all types of steriods ! i like aramidex because it block almost all the estrogen and acne will not be a problem!!!!! i knoe estrogen is good to build more muscel but for me its better some less muscel then get bad acne!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •