Thread: First timer

thirdeye is offline New Member

First timer

whats up. I been thinking of trying steroids .. Really dont know anything about steroids and the correct way of using them. Im looking to put on mass, and be on steriods for a short time. Im 24yrs old and weight 165. And exicise 3 days a week, but going to start 5 days a week. And I understand that eating alot plays a big part. Just looking for something to bump me up a couple fast... A friend friends' was sayin i should try Test susp and Deca . Well i could use all the help and info i can get me.thx

bazerk is offline Associate Member
    I was in your same spot a few months ago. The more I research what I wanted to do for my first cycle, the more I realized I wasn't ready for my first cycle. My diet was the first thing I got in check, then my lifting and cardio was second, and I am now getting my lifestyle in check. No more staying up late, no more binge drinking every weekend, you get the idea.

So I am now 4 months into my new life style and have gained a good solid 25 pounds of muscle and lost about 7-10% of my body fat(just guessing). I feel fvcking wonderful and a cycle is still not im my immediate future. I know what to do and how to do it and easy access to it, but I will wait for now.

I mean if it only took me 4 months to gain what I have already, no need to cycle just yet.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    a basic cycle is some sort of test usually test e or c for 12 weeks followed by proper pct.but you have a lot to gain naturally since you are only 165.get everything in check then think about a cycle. it saves time, money and muscle in the long run.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Whats your height and how long you been training?

Quote Originally Posted by bazerk
    I was in your same spot a few months ago. The more I research what I wanted to do for my first cycle, the more I realized I wasn't ready for my first cycle. My diet was the first thing I got in check, then my lifting and cardio was second, and I am now getting my lifestyle in check. No more staying up late, no more binge drinking every weekend, you get the idea.

So I am now 4 months into my new life style and have gained a good solid 25 pounds of muscle and lost about 7-10% of my body fat(just guessing). I feel fvcking wonderful and a cycle is still not im my immediate future. I know what to do and how to do it and easy access to it, but I will wait for now.

I mean if it only took me 4 months to gain what I have already, no need to cycle just yet.
    Thx man. the more i think and research it, i dont think i ready for a cycle. THink i just train harder.. But did you use ne supps? its very hard for me to gain weight. ne suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    Whats your height and how long you been training?
    5'11'' bout 1 year... Just gain bout 20 pounds since last yr... Looking for a faster gain!

niXon)( is offline Member
    gain 20 more lbs, if you can't wait for them i would read on here about what you wanted to use. you'll learn more if you do it your self instead of having the answers fed to you.

Streitingen is offline Associate Member
    Don't flame because I'm giving a cycle suggestion.

Cycle
    Week 1-10: Test cyp @400mg EW
    Week 1-10: Deca @200mg EW
    Week 1-4: Test prop @50mg ED or Dbol @50mg ED
    Week 8-12: Test prop @50 ED or Winstrol @50mg ED
    Week 1-13: Nolva @10-20mg ED (if needed)
    PCT
    Week 13-16: Clomid @300mg (1st day), @100mg ED next 10 days, @50mg ED last 10 days.
    Week 13-16: Nolva @20mg ED

niXon)( is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Streitingen
    Don't flame because I'm giving a cycle suggestion.

Cycle
    Week 1-10: Test cyp @400mg EW
    Week 1-10: Deca @200mg EW
    Week 1-4: Test prop @50mg ED or Dbol @50mg EDWeek 8-12: Test prop @50 ED or Winstrol @50mg ED
    Week 1-13: Nolva @10-20mg ED (if needed)
    PCT
    Week 13-16: Clomid @300mg (1st day), @100mg ED next 10 days, @50mg ED last 10 days.
    Week 13-16: Nolva @20mg ED
    too much dbol no need to go over 30mg for first time. i don't think the winny is needed. and if i used prop id use it 10-12/13 depending on cyp or enan.

see bro, you're probably like wtf? lol (guy that started thread)

Thread Information