Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member

Anadrol question

Hey guys, just wondering about Anabrol.

1. Is it stupid to use for a 1st cycle?

2. How are the gains?

3. how long do people run it?

4. What do they run it with?

Thanks, Oh and Im looking for a cycle that will give me big gains in size/strength

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Therocksbiggestfan
    Hey guys, just wondering about Anabrol.

1. Is it stupid to use for a 1st cycle?
    YES......it's not a drug for the novice.

NEXT!!

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    go with just test for a first cycle

Thats what I thought, and thats what i am doing test...How come its not good for novices?

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Its can have some pretty big sides. It works well when stacked properly, but if not, you it won't yield you too many solid gains when you are all said and done. It can be very toxic to the liver and like I said, it is not real mild on the sides. You should start with some test and see how your body reacts with a compound like that first before ever thinking of taking a drug like this.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Therocksbiggestfan
    Thats what I thought, and thats what i am doing test...How come its not good for novices?
    Not to sound rude,but every one of the questions you asked could have been found easily through a simple search.We don't mind answering questions that have hard to find answers ect,but no one is about to spoonfeed anyone asking questions like you have.Hence the reason for NO responses.
    Not everyone likes "The Rock" either.Think about it

~Pinnacle~

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Not to sound rude,but every one of the questions you asked could have been found easily through a simple search.We don't mind answering questions that have hard to find answers ect,but no one is about to spoonfeed anyone asking questions like you have.Hence the reason for NO responses.
    Not everyone likes "The Rock" either.Think about it

~Pinnacle~
    Well put Pinn......

Whatever, I understand, I dont mind asking questions that sound simple, but maybe some of us dont have the time to search, and also searching doesnt allow for people to have opinions, and I like to here different peoples experiences, and opinions on matters. Just like an example like this, Not everyone likes the rock, that is an opinion of yours, now do what I do, and ask people, do you like the Rock? and then you will be asking a simple question that could be found with a simple search, but you get to see peoples opinions...but I am not trying to be rude. And yes I do tend to ask simple questions, and if it bothers you I am sorry....But last time I checked this was a foreum....

CFH
    CFH is offline Associate Member
    i know everyone on here is going to tell you to run test only for a first cycle, and for a very good reason...that's the optimum choice for a first cycle. however, to be fair, my first cycle was test and drol. gains were amazing. however i didn't know which AS the gains were coming from. wished i would have done test only at that time. be patient, give it some time. eventually you'll be comfortable and knowledgeable enough to start stacking. then you can compare and contrast

Thread Information