Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Coldog2g is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    91

    just saw a friend after a few months ..

    Hey huys, i havent been around in a while just kind of laying low, staying busy..Anyways, i just played some ball with a friend of mine i havent seen in about 5 months.. Hes only 19 or 20 id say 6 foot and was always a good athlete but never on the muscular side. He went off to college and i swear to god he lookks like a new person. He filled out so much and really looks like a man now. I noticed he had a bit of acne on his shoulders. i was tempted to ask him if he did a cycle but i bit my tongue.. I just couldnt believe he was like dominating now with his strength.. He was never a gym rat either i honestly beleive he had to have taken a cycle.. What do yo guys think with his rapid body change?

  2. #2
    Angel of death's Avatar
    Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,727
    how the **** should we know

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Under A Bar
    Posts
    4,632
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    how the **** should we know


    bwahahahahahhahahahahaha!

    What were his stats before/after?
    Maybe he got his skinny ass in the gym and started lifting then grew?

  4. #4
    Prada's Avatar
    Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Tampa,Montreal,Paris
    Posts
    5,217
    Did you see the size of his balls? Notice a diffrence?

  5. #5
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Do you have a question on anabolic steroids ?

    ~Pinnacle~

  6. #6
    fonyx is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    81
    19 or 20 ?

    if he's your FRIEND, then you should know how old he is.

  7. #7
    Machdiesel's Avatar
    Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,108
    while were on the topic......
    Lately my G/F's clit seems alittle bit enlarged, i thought it was nothing but then she called my cell n i thougt it was my brother., weird huh??... Ne thoughts???

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    toys for twats truck
    Posts
    851
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    while were on the topic......
    Lately my G/F's clit seems alittle bit enlarged, i thought it was nothing but then she called my cell n i thougt it was my brother., weird huh??... Ne thoughts???



    i just spit up my water, thanks ass!

  9. #9
    Boarder03 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    82
    hes just mad he had to be the wife this time

  10. #10
    Boarder03 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    82
    im jk lol

  11. #11
    Coldog2g is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    91
    sorry this was a pretty vague and weak post.. just saw him tonight and felt like talking to someone about it lol.. Anyways, i will correct myself i guess he is more of an aquaintance seeing i dont know his exact age? Why would you waste the time to reply with a message like that saying i should know his age? Just wondering man

  12. #12
    Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    389
    Survey says! Pickle smoker? JK Bro.. You had to have known all this was coming...Lol

  13. #13
    SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    7,524
    o yeah, while im here, my car wont start, any suggestions?

  14. #14
    Jayhawk21's Avatar
    Jayhawk21 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    122
    Well, in 5-6 months it is not inconceivable for him to put on 20-30 pounds if he is new to lifting. I only gained about 15 because of my poor training regiment with machines when I first started I wish I knew what I know now when I started. I would of probably seen gains like crazy at first. Anyways, I have a friend who was 160, and went to 190, but now he has leveled off. At first I thought he was juicing, but not now since he leveled off. Now if my friend would of continued to gain and got up to 220 after 9 months to a year..then I would think he would be juicing.. but no way to tell for sure. I'm sure you already pondered my theory and know this stuff, but what the hell I'll add to my low post count

  15. #15
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Do you have a question on anabolic steroids ?

    ~Pinnacle~
    I demand a nickel for every time you say that..I'd be rich

  16. #16
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawk21
    Well, in 5-6 months it is not inconceivable for him to put on 20-30 pounds if he is new to lifting. I only gained about 15 because of my poor training regiment with machines when I first started I wish I knew what I know now when I started. I would of probably seen gains like crazy at first. Anyways, I have a friend who was 160, and went to 190, but now he has leveled off. At first I thought he was juicing, but not now since he leveled off. Now if my friend would of continued to gain and got up to 220 after 9 months to a year..then I would think he would be juicing.. but no way to tell for sure. I'm sure you already pondered my theory and know this stuff, but what the hell I'll add to my low post count
    Why don't you just start easing into convo about it. Be like...you know anything about steroids ? I dunno..it always works..then again I just ask straight up

  17. #17
    dirtyvegas's Avatar
    dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Oakland Athletics
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    how the **** should we know

    LMMFAO...

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    N.Ireland, UK
    Posts
    760
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    o yeah, while im here, my car wont start, any suggestions?

    lolololol

  19. #19
    yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    452
    meausre the length and width of her clit when giving her oral under the sheets. sneek in a ruler and keep record for further examination

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •