Thread: Test E 250ml

mangina is offline New Member

Test E 250ml

Ok
    I am starting my first cycle this week. I have built up somewhat of a knowledge base on what to do. Im 190 pounds 5 10 22 years old. I will be taking test for 10 weeks.
    following 10 weeks of test I will do nolva and all that. What I need to know is..... this is my first time ever doing steroids . first cycle. I was going to do 250mlx 2per week =500ml.x 10 weeks = 20 ml of test. I only could get 10 ml of test e 250.

So I have test e 250ml 10 ml bottle. Can I just take it once a week 250 ml at a time for 10 weeks and still be ok, im not looking to gain 20 pounds of muscle, just around 10 maybe 13 pounds. Will this be ok. I know that 500ml a week could be worce for my health, 250 would be better? Right? PLease get back to me.

Also one more question. say it really is so much better for me. What would my results be with 250ml a week vs 500 ml a week?
    and could I start the first week off with 250 and jump to 500ml in week two or three? Thanks guys

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    If your diet and training are in order,you'll put on some size running 250 mgs weekly

~Pinnacle~

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just think of basic math, your equation makes no sence:
    250mlx 2per week =500ml.x 10 weeks = 20 ml of test

What i think you mean is 250MG twice a week for 10 weeks is 20ml of test.
    Anyways 250mg of test per week for 10 weeks you will see some gains not a whole lot i would suggest going for 500mg/week for your first cycle to see some awesome gains. And health wise 250 isnt going to make any difference than 500.

ya what I ment was
    250ml x 1 shot per week = 250ml x 10 = 10 ml bottle. thats what I have.
    what kind of gains can I get out of this, you say not the best? I weigh just short of 200 lb, and am around 5 10. 22 years old , eating 4000 cals and 300 gr protien.
    I would like to take 500ml a week but dont know if I can get my hands on one more 10 ml bottle.
    Next question... I start with 250ml a week...For the first two weeks or more. Can I jump up then to 250ml twice a week if I can get some more? is that safe?

DBflash21 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mangina
    ya what I ment was
    250ml x 1 shot per week = 250ml x 10 = 10 ml bottle. thats what I have.
    what kind of gains can I get out of this, you say not the best? I weigh just short of 200 lb, and am around 5 10. 22 years old , eating 4000 cals and 300 gr protien.
    I would like to take 500ml a week but dont know if I can get my hands on one more 10 ml bottle.
    Next question... I start with 250ml a week...For the first two weeks or more. Can I jump up then to 250ml twice a week if I can get some more? is that safe?
    You sound very uneducated on the topic. It's 250mgs, not mL, you should research first, there are some great info on this bored, then come back and give it a shot. 500mL of test E in 1 week would probably kill you, so you might want to change that to mgs, instead of mLs...quite a big difference there pal...good luck

ya I hear what you are saying. I would be injecting 1 cc of it. I have a 10 ml bottle. HAHA that would kill me if I put 250 ml in my body. Good looking out. It was a typo. Anyways whay kind of gains could I get off 1cc a week. Of test e 250. Thanks

also will the test e make me loose a little fat?

sweetpete is offline Associate Member
    yes if your diet is correct you will loose some fat and put on muscle

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    You would still make gains off of 250mgs of test per week. Make sure to plan your pct, and you should be fine.

DBflash21 is offline Member
    ya I hear what you are saying. I would be injecting 1 cc of it. I have a 10 ml bottle. HAHA that would kill me if I put 250 ml in my body. Good looking out. It was a typo. Anyways whay kind of gains could I get off 1cc a week. Of test e 250. Thanks
    A typo that many times? Ok whatever...anyways 1cc = 1ml = 250mgs per injection. I'd reccomend you doing that twice a week, giving you 500 mgs per week, that is what most people do. You probably won't get what you are looking for with 250 EW.

Once again not to jump on you, but that is a very uneducated question, you sound like you have no idea what you are talking about. Obviously if you are using gear, working out hard, and dieting as you should be...of course you will "loose a little fat" come on man...

I'm not trying to be the expert here, but it's people like you who ask questions like this that end up hurting themselves, if you don't know the simple difference between a mg, and mL you could really and i mean REALLY hurt yourself. I'm just trying to look out. Please read up bro for your own health, and good luck.

Thread Information