Thread: Winstrol

srtrace is offline Junior Member

Winstrol

What is the half life of winni, Also how often should you take it.. ie... every 48 hours, 4 days, ect...
    Thanks

Massacre is offline Senior Member
    you should take it ED or EOD and you should not take winny alone cycles either.

NickHex81 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Massacre
    you should take it ED or EOD and you should not take winny alone cycles either.
    Have you had bad experiences from this or what?

Quote Originally Posted by NickHex81
    Have you had bad experiences from this or what?
    Not at all but test is suggested to be the base of every cycle? Why? Because it helps keeps you stable. Also, you don't wanna run winstrol for more then 6 weeks as it becomes toxic.

Fudge, guess i'm toxic then.

Quote Originally Posted by NickHex81
    Fudge, guess i'm toxic then.

What was your purpose of running Winny alone if you don't mind me asking?

vizion3 is offline New Member
    I would like to clear up something as I have seen in mentioned several times on this board. I am not trying to be a smart ass either, just inform. Half-life of a drug really has no effect on how long the drug is actually "working" in the body. I am a pharmaceutical sales rep and this is one of the first things we learn. I carry a blood pressure pill that has a half-life of 6hrs, but it is effective in the body for over 24hrs, giving max. benefit. there are some dyspepsia drugs out there with a half life of several months, that doesn't mean you take one every 3 months, thats just how long it takes for the product itself to completely break down. But the "medicinal effects" are only good on that drug for 24hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Massacre
    What was your purpose of running Winny alone if you don't mind me asking?
    I really have no clue, guess I didn't do enough research to begin with. I'm debating on whether I am going to run another cycle, because I had horrible acne problems through high school and I can't imagine taking something knowing i'm going to get zits. I might just try it all natural, but who knows..

If I can get info on something that doesn't have horrible acne effects, I might be interested.

Oh yeah, I don't mind "little zits" on my shoulders, I just don't want like cystic acne on my face!

onthecumup is offline Associate Member
    im a student at a well respected college, i have learned that a half life is not the time it takes for the drug to completely dissipate, but it is the time it takes for one half of the drug to dissipate. ex say you take 50 mg winnie ed, im not sure the half life but for example lets say it is 12 hours, if you take your shot at noon, there will only be 25 mg active at midnight and 12.5 at noon the next day...and so on. this is why frequent injections are required for drugs with half lives as low as winstrol
    just my 2c

Thread Information