Thread: Big Mistake

Joeblo21 is offline New Member

Big Mistake

Hey,
    SO I'm 19 and i'm currently on a 25 mg dbol ED and Test E 400mg wk cycle. I recently was told by a buddy that although I'm 19 I can still grow a couple inches. Should I abort my cycle (I know I know I'm 19 and shouldn't touch until 23) for my height, or will 2 weeks of the fast acting dbol have finished off my growth plates. Has anyone on this board grown past 19,
    i'm 5'11.
    Cheers,
    Joe

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    5'11" isnt exactly short bro. it comes down to what is more important to you. either you could stop your cycle, which might help you grow another inch or two, or you could continue your cycle, not grow anymore for sure, but make some quick gains.

Would taking an anti E help at all? its only a 10 weeker. Bumo for any more opinions too.
    Cheers,
    Joe

anti es are essential, but not for preventing stunted growth. are you taking any anti es?

yah, i'm taking nolva 20mg ED, it wouldn't help with stunting growth? which will hurt me more, the dbol or the test?
    Cheers,
    Joe

kingbrew is offline New Member
    the growth plate fuse together when there is a spike in estrogen. This is why girls stop growing at an earlier age than boys. So, if you can control the amount of estrogen in your body, AAS will not inhibit growth. But then again dbol and test are two of the most aromatisable steroids out there, so it would be very difficult to keep estrogen low. Maybe arimidex would be the best bet. But theres another downfall........too little estrogen can be very dangerous, so if you are going to try and kill your estrogen levels, you should make sure you get regular blood tests to make sure your not over doing it. And if you really want to find out if you are going to grow any more in the next few years, you can get a nuclear medicine scan of you growth plates, it will show if they have fused or not. Personally I would stay on the gear. 5'11'' isn't that bad, same hight as ronny coleman
    Last edited by kingbrew; 01-24-2006 at 01:43 AM.

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    5ft11 is probably near perfect height for bodybuilding in my opinion. Ronnie, dorian were 5ft11. To be honest just stay on the cycle.............im 20 and im on my first and im only 5ft 9.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    ur not running dbol for ten weeks are you?? i hope not but bro i wish i was 5 11 it all depends whens the last time you grew at all i stopped growing freshman year of highschool 5 8 and thats when it stopped i would say if you have any concerns about growing then i wouldnt risk a cycle

Ok,
    SO I've decided to drop the cycle so that I might be able to grow at least another inch or two, most guys finish around 21 so I should have a little time. Does anyone know if the 2 weeks on dbol will effect my growth plates much????? I was starting to get signs of gyno. To get rid of the estrogen should I start taking more nolva, like 60 or 80 mgs ED?
    Cheers for the help,
    Joe

i didn't know that killing all estrogen is dangerous. do you know how dangerous it is?

I don't want to kill it, just keep it under control, thats why I asked how many mg's ED I should use, not too sure about it.
    Cheers,
    Joe

Milky87 is offline Member
    40mgs of nolva for 2 weeks should be enough after only 2 weeks of Dbol . Who long has it been since you last grew? I ask because alot of people reach their adult height 18. By 'nuclear medicine scan' Kingbrew must have meant Xray.

Just hte other week I hald a bone-age Xray taken to see if my growth plates had fused. They had

Low estrogen will decrease GH, IGF's and increase cholesterol

yah, its been a couple years since I grew, i'm just hoping for a couple more as i've heard men can grow until 21. 6'1 just sounds so much taller than 5'11. was your xray covered or did you pay for it?
    Cheers,
    Joe

Edward_Joel is offline New Member
    I can tell you from my experience, when I was 18 i was 6'0" and i thought i was done growing, I just turned 22 and turns out i'm 6'2" and i wasn't even expecting to grow any more. So you never know. One way to get an idea is to maybe get some blood work done if your Alk****e Phosphatase (AP) levels (which is produced by the osteblasts) are high then you are probably still growing.

DBflash21 is offline Member
    I'm facing a similar problem... 19 1/2 and im 6'1 but afraid im still growing and might stop because of gear...what to do? what to do?? decisions decisions lol

Yah, i'd wait, you'll get huge, but you can do that later in life, but you wont grow later in life. I'm thinking of checking into some M1T or superdrol to pass the time because they don't aromatise (i know how harsh M1T is).
    Cheers,
    Joe

DBflash21 is offline Member
    bump...what do you guys think?

Unoid is offline Member
    I'd be more concerned of having a failing HPTA system when I'm 35 by taking gear at 19 than of how tall I was.

SWOLLL is offline Associate Member
    At 18 I was 6'3 I stopped growing at 22 at 6'6" 220lbs. I worked out naturally and at 25 I peaked at 270 for about a year, did a cycle at 27 and got to 310 stayed at 295lbs 12% bf. Your 19 5'11" even if you dont grow any taller why would you risk a cycle at that age I am pretty sure you can still make gains that would not be possible for me now on juice. Sorry man I am not trying to preach to you so good luck to you. I wouldn't risk continuing it, it if you do you will always wonder...

Milky87 is offline Member
    My Xray was covered. If you havent grown in a couple years, chances are you have finished.

generally, the endocrine system finishes developing along with your skeleton. There is no need for it to continue to develope when the skeleton cant

Thread Information