Headred15 is offline New Member

Acne NOT clearing up

Hey, I got off my first cyle around mid October, ran PCT for 18 days, Clomid 50 mg a day.

Ance didnt come around till about 10 days into my PCT. I got it, and I got it bad. Ive never had acne my whole life so it kind of took my by suprise. Now, it being Janurary, the acne is still there, and not clearing up by any means. Ive tried everything short of prescription, and really do not want to go that route, considering I dont have medical insurance.

I want to jump back on another cycle, but kinda worried about the acne getting even worse. It almost makes it not worth getting back on another cycle. Im pretty sure my hormones are back to normal, but its still not clearing up, or even getting better. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Headred15; 01-17-2006 at 01:36 AM.

Massacre is offline Senior Member
    Dawn anti bacterial soap with a scrubber.

That's all you need right there. You can get some B5 as well.

Did I mention the pain?

Be easy, Im not a woman by any means, but this shit hurts. I can barely touch it, let alone scrub with with a brush.. Just washing my chest with the proactiv brings me to my knees.

Like the dish soap? Or bar soap? Ill try whatever man... This shit has to go. Now.

Insurance is offline New Member
    dish soap, no fragrence added... and just a small amt lather it up and wash away... I typically let it sit for a few to dry up the skin....

I was my arms, top of chest, face, and back and dries up the skin nice... which is like a oil field..

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    get to a dermatologist...im not one for advocating the use of anti-biotics but maybe they couldnt hurt and they are cheap...vitamin b5 is cheap too even @ doses of 5-10g/ed if all else fails accutane works wonders and dont even think of cycling again until it is all clear or else you will reallly regret it..

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Headred15
    Hey, I got off my first cyle around mid October, ran PCT for 18 days, Clomid 50 mg a day.

Ance didnt come around till about 10 days into my PCT. I got it, and I got it bad. Ive never had acne my whole life so it kind of took my by suprise. Now, it being Janurary, the acne is still there, and not clearing up by any means. Ive tried everything short of prescription, and really do not want to go that route, considering I dont have medical insurance.

I want to jump back on another cycle, but kinda worried about the acne getting even worse. It almost makes it not worth getting back on another cycle. Im pretty sure my hormones are back to normal, but its still not clearing up, or even getting better. Any suggestions?
    If you dont want acne when juicing, stick to compounds like t-bol, primo, eq, winstrol and anavar . (Testosterone can give horrible PCT-acne. I guess thats what you used)

Try tanning, 30 min. everyday, and you will burn those ****ers away!!

Tanning does not work, It dries the ance up for sure, but more just keep coming. I had a friend that got skin cancer from too much tanning so Im kind of worried about that. But I went for every other day for a month, 15 minutes a day. It doesnt stop it..

Everyone here says run test as a base with every cycle, so whats with that?
    Last edited by Headred15; 01-17-2006 at 02:32 AM.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Headred15
    Tanning does not work, It dries the ance up for sure, but more just keep coming. I had a friend that got sun cancer from too much tanning so Im kind of worried about that. But I went for every other day for a month, 15 minutes a day. It doesnt stop it..

Everyone here says run test as a base with every cycle, so whats with that?
    I dont agree that test needs to be run in every cycle. You will make more gains when test is included, but you can make good gains without it too. The point is, if you are prone, testosterone will make acne problems much worse!

How much tanning did your friend do to get skin-cancer? (I love tanning, havent had a problem with it.)

Thats the thing, Im not prone at all... Just only from this cycle I got hit.

She tanned for a good 5-6 years, it was actually an old teacher of mine. She got cancer back in the 90's.. I guess no one told her the consequences.

Thread Information