guero is offline New Member

Test 400 Deca, Winstrol?

My brother bought some test 400, deca , and winstrol . He was told by a 9 year user that to take test 400 one time one week, then deca one time the next week, and then winstrol one time the next week, and so on. Is this bad. I told him I heard that you shouldnt switch every week. Need some help for him. He is 6'2 155 lbs and skinny. he is 20 years old. Please help before he gets messed up. Thanks

New Juice is offline Associate Member
    hold on before we get into this let's make sure everone understands you...are you say one week take just test, then next week just deca then next just winny? and then repeat this process over and over...?

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    this is the dumbest cycle i`ve seen how old is ur brother & how many cycles he did b4

His first cycle

I thought that was a weird cycle for a 9 year user to be telling him. Yes switch every week but take it once a week.

1st week- test 400
    2nd week- deca
    3rd week- winstrol
    and so on

all are taken just once a week.

I told him that it didnt sound right. This is his first cycle. Need help. These are the only three he can get.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    as a 1 st cycle then 500 mg test for 12 weeks is more than enough for him 2 do

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well tell him to tell the 9 year user, he is COMPLETEY WRONG. First off, To much gear for a first time user. And that cycle makes NO sense whatsoever??? Dear God where do we start? To keep blood levels stable, he needs to split up his dose of Test. 200mg on Monday, 200mg on Thursday. Same holds true for the Deca . Next, Winstrol MUST be SHOT ED @50mg. He needs to do some research and understand half lives of drugs. His Deca dose should be 100mg less than his test unless he doesn't want to have a hard on. What about Anti-e's? What about PCT (Post cycle thearpy)...Much to learn. He should really log on to this site.

that is the MOST retarted misguided cycle you can do. I'm not even going to go into all the reasons. tell your friend to go read all the sticky post and look around on this site for awhile to get educated

first cycle SHOULD do only 500mg/week teste, but who really does what they are supposed to...if he has enough gear go look up cycle 1-4 and do that, execpt extend the test to 12 weeks, and the winny should be run at 100mg/eod to get results...I doubt your bud has enough gear for a real cycle though, sounds like he picked up one bottle of 3 things he's heard about from his buddy

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by New Juice
    that is the MOST retarted misguided cycle you can do. I'm not even going to go into all the reasons. tell your friend to go read all the sticky post and look around on this site for awhile to get educated

first cycle SHOULD do only 500mg/week teste, but who really does what they are supposed to...if he has enough gear go look up cycle 1-4 and do that, execpt extend the test to 12 weeks, and the winny should be run at 100mg/eod to get results...I doubt your bud has enough gear for a real cycle though, sounds like he picked up one bottle of 3 things he's heard about from his buddy
    Completely agree!!! (though I still think the Winny should be shot ED)

I'm blown away at what the so called 9 year user told him or his buddy to do!!!

this guy had to be fcuking with you...ya when I ran winny i did it ed but figure first time guy painful shot ED shots suck, the more frequent the better from stable blood levels but you'll be fine eod also

Thanks alot.....I will tell him

weeks 1-12...Test twice a week at 200mg

right.....what are PCT and ED?

Talked him out of it for a while

I just talked him out of using. I told him to first try to eat as much as possible since he is skinny and take protein and work out hard. I told him he will probaly get hurt using since he didnt do much research. He said he was going to try in natrually first since he hasnt before. Thanks alot guys

Wow that's awesome man...you would be surprised how many people come on here and then COMPLETELY ignore everybody's advice...sounds like his body isen't ready for steroids anyway, you need a base...good friend...

Thanks

I told him to try it natural for a while and then when he starts use test at 500mg for his first cycle followed by the proper PCT. Plus he doesnt want to use for too long. I am very happy.

Thread Information