Thread: Ready 4 It

CWinden is offline New Member

Ready 4 It

Hey, long time reader first time writer (haha), but seriously my name's Chris i just turned 20 I'm 5'8 165 (i've been 5'8 for about 4 years now stupid short genes from my mom and dad) and I want to start my first cycle here very quickly. I just want to make sure I have everything in check before I start. I've got two bottles of Denkall Cypiotest 250. I've been working out 5 days a week for about 8 months and have made some very good gains that I am pleased with and my diet is doing very good. I know this thread is going to get a lot of negative feedback and I know you guys say it all because it's in by best interest, so positive reinforcements going to help. Anyways, I want to start my cycle soon because I want it out of my system before i start work this june (I've got a piss test). I live in a small town in BFE Arizona, and I fear that if i take a good size dosage for 10-12 weeks that people will notice too much and i don't want to shame myself and/or my family. So would 300mg a week still be okay instead of 400-500mg a week, if it won't be much good then i will nut up and do whatever it takes and just say its a mircale ! So with that out of the way I am ordering some clomid and nolva off the web-site as soon as possible. So really what I am asking is for some moral support, because I'm kind of a p****, I don't have anybody that I know that I work out with to help me through this if something goes tits up, and i know they say if you're scared then don't do it cause you aren't man enough to handle it. If that were the case with everything though hell I'd still be a virgin with the fear of having a kid. Well, thanks for the help and I look forward to hearing back from anybody with some advice that could help me. I appreciate it -- Chris

Headred15 is offline New Member
    If you want it out of your system dont take Deca .

I think you should just run Test for 10-12 weeks, and throw in some nolva to stop from bloating up..

Thats just a basic opinion. Im sure guys on here will go more into detail. Just giving you an idea..

age aside, use some supplements. considering your concerns, do alot research on juice before you consider it as a solution

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Test IMO is enough to start with. you need the nolva & clomid before you start anything.

Still IMO a little to young but if your gonna do it anyway then please do your homework before you start anything cause there is no turning back, its your body and your responsibility making sure you know what your getting into and how to deal with problems if they do arise.

If your thinking Deca save that idea for later. I personally wouldnt drop below 500mg of Test EW unless I was to use multiple compounds then just test alone.
    Steroids are not mirracles over night and next day you wake up to be mighty mouse. so that said is all in how you play the role, if people would ask questions. I hide it well and im around my family all the time ED and never not once did they assume steroids or mention steroids. Everybody knows im serious in the gym I have been for years. Cover it up by goin to the health store and buying a few products and leave them in the open around the house so they think nothing of your 20lbs of gain over 12wks and assume its the supplements your takeing and hard training (dont forget to use them so they see). That works well for me.

If your taking a piss test for employment, then theres no need to worry about anything showing positive for steroids. employers dont test for steroids just the immediate popular drugs, Thc, morphine, amphetamines, cocaine etc..

As a last note you only grow if you eat right (tons of food), i cannot emphasize this enough if you dont eat you will not grow at all no matter what steroids your taking. Always keep that inmind.

Peace dog
    dv

I have done a pretty good share of time and research in to all this. If i sound clueless sorry... Anyways, I am just taking the test C and that is it no deca . I guess I will take a shot once during the week of 250mg and another shot on the weekend of 250mg for 10 weeks unless you would suggest 400 a week for 12 weeks. I have got my diet the best it has ever been, I am eating like a horse and it is actually nutrional no more twinkies and junk that i used to eat all the time. So I guess what I need to do now is order the Clomi?tamox off the research chems website right? Anything else you can think of that I might be totally skipping that later I will say **** why didn't i think of that?
    Thanks C

rgecko23 is offline Associate Member
    aclepsa.com is a good place to get clomid and nolva tablets too. i think they are cheaper and comes prety quickly, darts i got from medicalmailorder.com

just a couple of places i found for cheap stuff. im a newbie too going to do my first one ever tonight.

ive read my ass off and doing the cyp with some nolva should do you good. take like 10mg of nolva with your cyp every day untill your pct begins then jum it up to 25. youll be good. but like everyone says, eat like a freaking horse and lift like its your job and you'll gain.

the tests you get for your job just test for coke, weed etc. i doubt youll get asked about it.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Should be fine with the test cycle. Happy Growing.

make sure u do the research on this and make sure ur training and diet r sound before you start. also, shoot it twice a week, first time on a monday morning and the second time on a thursday evening, that way your plasma levels will remain stable (ie 3.5 days apart)

you understand that your natural test is high enough as it is so you probably dont need juice at the mo but if ur adament of it then go ahead, as sed previous, its ur body, theres no turning back.

Good luck!

Alright then I guess I will order my Tomax/nolva now and I will start the day it gets here, I've been putting this off long enough. And when I lift I do do it like its my job because I hate wasting my time. BTW not to make more excuses not to start, but I was reading about HCG is this something i should be worried about not having?

Is the Tamox/Clomi combo that they sell on the anabolic research website. Are those two bottles enough for a full cycle and PCT?
    Last edited by CWinden; 01-18-2006 at 11:48 AM.

????

if you go to the web sites i previously wrote about you get alot for your money. i think like 80 tabs of nolva is something like 65.00 bucks.

clomid(generic) is 180 pills for 36.75........nolva(generic) is 80 pills(20mg) for 66.50

it takes like 10 days to get shipped though. thats through aclepsa.com

is it the same quality though? That's what I am afraid of, because a lot of people write good reviews about the Anabolic research website, and I havent heard much about the one you are telling me about.

well i just started my cycle and it seems to be doing fine. i am far from pct but as far as i can tell im doing pretty good. its seems to be a pretty legit place as far as all of the stuff that you can get. i guess i am pretty much a guinea pig for now. quality? im not sure of i figured it would all be pretty much the same stuff but i am pretty nieve when it comes to science.

pilipo is offline Junior Member
    what did you have to tell them to get a precription for the clomid and nolva? anyone else heard of this site?

Well hell I might just go with what's known and kind of trusted. I don't want to take any more risks with my body you know what i mean?

Quote Originally Posted by pilipo
    what did you have to tell them to get a precription for the clomid and nolva? anyone else heard of this site?
    WHERE IT ASKS I JUST PUT DOWN GYNO AND THAT WAS IT, I DONT HTINK THEY REALLY CARE. ITS WORKING SO FAR, BEEN ON NOLVA 10MG FOR THREE WEEKS AND NO SIDES YET.

Thread Information