gamerboy is offline New Member

HEY...i already have Gynecomastia...

hey...i was born with Gynecomastia ....im about to start on a 6 week cycle of test 200 followed by 300....never used steroids .....now men with low estrogen levels get them raised with the use of test. but since i already have it will my body have more of an affect like a womans with increased body hair and reduced breast size? im not weak...i played football...so im a big guy already its just that ive been to a doctor and i do have Gynecomastia....if someone could respnd that would be good

-gamer

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    why didnt u ever have surgery

i thought about it......i just want to know the affects.....if it increases i will go and remove those queer little suckers.....but i just wanna know about um before hand

can anyone help?

nbavosa is offline Junior Member
    NO your body will not have effects like a woman. If I was you I would have your estrogen levels checked as well as your test levels. It might be a better idea to have the surgery first and do a cycle the correst way than to experiment. IMO

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    surgery would probably be a good idea, but on the other hand, if you run letro at 1-1.5 mgs ed starting at least 2 weeks before your cycle then you wont make you gyno worse.

Thread Information