20cc's decca

Iam currently:
    20 years old
    175-180 pounds
    been lifting for about 3 years.

iam looking for:
    size gains

heres my few questions:
    1) if i took 2cc's deca , and 2cc's sus per week that would be 900mg. Is this dosage to high for me? (900mg per week)
    2) would i be better off taking 2cc's sus & 1 cc deca? (700mg per week)
    3) now if iam taking 2cc's of each per week, am i better off taking 1cc of sus, and 1 cc of deca on monday and wensday rather then all at once?
    4) how should i pyramid this cycle? (id like to do deca for 8 weeks and sust for 10) should i start off with 1cc of each for the first week then go up? then before my cycle ends come back down to 1cc?
    5) should the clomids be taken about 3 weeks after this cycle i have listed?

thanks in advance guys

ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member
    Don't PYRAMID! Do 1cc deca 1cc Sust (Mixed in the same syringe) on monday and then again on thurs. That is not to much for you. Enjoy and good luck.

ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member
    Run that for 10 weeks..
    clomid 3 weeks after last shot....

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Bro, I think we need to know the mg per ml on your gear. It's hard to answer how many mg's and cc's questions without knowing if the deca is 200mg/ml or 100, etc. Same with Sust-which is probably 250mg/ml, but put that up here also and you can get more educated advice. It should say on each bottle what they are.

peace,

ttgb

JMD
    JMD is offline Associate Member
    hey guys

the deca is 200mg and the sus is 250mg

and i shouldnt pyramid? someone was telling me that the gains i will recieve if i pyramid will be greater than if i diddnt..

also doing deca for 8 weeks, and sus for 10.. is that better than running the deca for 10 as well?

i was reading the boards and in one of the posts someone said that runnin deca for 8 while runnin sus for 10 would give better gains..

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Okay bro, here's my opinion. If this is your first cycle, I would do 500mg/wk of the sust and 400mg/wk of the deca -all 10 weeks. Make sure that your body reacts good to everything before going too much over that. I am an advocate of doing enough gear-even on your first cycle-to see significant gains, but getting much over that and you might be asking for more possibility of side effects and not much more gains. In other words, the gains to side effect ratio might be out of wack. Your body can only grow so much in 10-12 weeks. Most of the guys doing more than this have done several cycles and require the higher doseages to continue to see any gains. Many first cycles are significantly lower than what I am recommending to you. The deca takes 4 weeks to really start working, so go the 10 weeks so that you are feeling the gains for 6 weeks instead of just 4. Good luck and let us know what other questions. But again, it is your body and you are the only one accountable for your decisions. At 20 years old you should still have plenty of natural test going, but I won't preach at you about that.

peace,

ttgb

DiMensionX is offline Member
    JMD, unlike other questions lately yours is AOK in my book.

I wouldn't pyramid either. 400mg's Deca and 500mg's Sust is fine. It's not very accurate to add the mg's together as every steroid reacts differently. Run it at least 10 weeks, if not 12 IMO. Clomid 3 weeks after the last shot. Split the injections to 2x a week, mix the Deca and Sust in the same syringe and it will not ache as bad the next day.

DMX

JMD
    thx guys, i was scared 900mg a week would make gyno a greater possibility

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by JMD
    thx guys, i was scared 900mg a week would make gyno a greater possibility
    Only 500mg of that 900 is testosterone . As long as you have nolvadex (or better yet arimidex , liquidex) you'll be fine.

JMD
    my friend from my gym was telling me how after hes on for 3 weeks he'll take 10mg of nolva per day till the end of his cycle just to prevent anything.. is this a good idea? if not how come?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Nolvadex can and will hinder your gains. The tabs are usually 20mg and the way there are "normally" administered is the following. If/when signs of gyno appear (sore, swollen, itchy nips) begin at 80mg/day until symptoms subside and then continue at 20mg/day for remainder of cycle.

For future reference, 9 times out of 10 what you hear in a gym about gear is bunk. Boards like this are optimal because they give you a collective knowledge of the game from actual users and experinced vetrans.

JMD
    thx

Thread Information