noret is offline New Member

Back pain with Deca and DBol...

On my first cycle of AAS. Deca at 300-400 and DBOL at 25-40. Towards the end of my cycle. Made great gains. Put on about twenty clean pounds. Have done cardio throughout. I am experiencing back pains when I play sports. I play basketball and handball. Any ideas? I would appreciate any input and suggestions.

tommy39 is offline Junior Member
    I believe its a pump. I get it at times and it feels more like lower back pain at the time but doesnt last. When ive strained my back it hurts for days nonstop. I cant help but believe its a pump, how else can it just come and go.

wuboy25 is offline Associate Member
    No Test??? DBOL for how much time?

DBOL and DECA (Back Pain)..

I have been on the DBOL for about sisteen weeks. The pain does not come and go. It only comes when I am playing sports. It seriously affects my performance because i am not able to go full speed a hundred percent. Weird thing is that while I am doing cradio (bike and threadmill) the pain is not there. Only when I am playing. Someone told me it might be water. To drink more. I think it is more than that because it would hurt me when I do the cardio if that were the case. Any ideas?

Well in Basketball you are stopping fast and pivet bending and jumping. It can cause alot more stress than cardio. Mine didnt just come and go out of nowhere. It would usually get bad like when I do arms and straight bar curls.
    My back would hurt severe at times. Washing the car bent over and stuff like that. It never does when im off. I dont know for sure its pump but kidneys and organs would hurt at times of rest too i would think. I dont know what else it could be, sorry.

chest6 is offline Banned
    16 weeks??? no test?

Back Pain.....

Yes, there was Test. I did a 10 ml bottle. !.5 of Test 400 and 1.5 of the Deca for about a month and a half. Any more ideas about the back during strenuos exercise. Remember this is my first cycle. Stack might not be perfect but I did put on twenty pounds of clean muscle. Lets see how much I keep. I am going to taper off with the DBol this week. And finish out the next month by tapering off the Deca. Then I plan to do PCT. But, I am really looking for answers about my back. Any and all input will be greatly appreciated. While this is my first cycle I have played sports and worked out for twenty years. But, like many here, I come to you because experience counts. I know that you guys in here have that experience.

I would not taper off the deca last. Id want some test about 2 weeks longer
    than the deca. It can kill the libido when ran by itself. It will take about 3 weeks to lose effect after last shot. One more thing on the back, Ive never took dbol but seen countless threads on back pain from it. Most say its from pump.

One more thing that i do know from experience is a month and a half is way too short for deca to be effective. Trust me it has took as long as 7 weeks to kick in hard on me. Just so youll know not to waste your money. Also I wouldnt run any test but prop for 6 weeks either cause it usually wont kick
    for 4 or 5 weeks either, cyp and eth. that is.

Tommy, thanks. So, you think its a bad idea to stop the DBOL and taper the DECA down for about a month. I would be maintaining my strength for some time after stopping the DBOL. I do not want to continue ******* with my libido. I am alraedy concerned. I have been on longer than 16wks.

well i know nothing first hand on dbol and how to come off it. I know people
    who have kick started their cycle with it but only for like 4 weeks. 16 weeks is a while for an oral. I would take some Tylers liver detox. Your liver values are probably up. Just remember most will run test and deca at least 12 weeks to be effective and stop the test a couple of weeks later to help libido. I never have had a problem with deca but alot do. Sex drive crashes hard. I
    would do a search on PCT. There are many things you can get that will help you maintain gains and help you not to CRASH when you come off.

Tommy, thanks again. I am going to take your advice and not taper off with the deca . I went back and did a little more research after I read your post and you are absolutely right. You live and you learn right. You see I started my cycle with the test. Then went to test/deca and dbol . If I continue at this rate the my libido will continue to hurt. Right now I am at at a crossroads because I have about 10ml of deca and about 60 units of 5mg dbols. How do I taper off into my PCT. Do I just stop completely and do my PCT? Or taper off the DBOL and DECA?

5ocal is offline Junior Member
    that back pain u guys call pumps is ur kindeys being blasted from dbol ..........

Chocolate is offline Junior Member
    i think the usual rule of thumb with dbol is to take it for about 6 weeks at the begining of a cycle. if you want to take an oral for that long (sixteen weeks), might i suggest OT. i have heard of people getting back soreness before while on, but i think that maybe you might have internal problems and def. should go to a doctor to be safe.

Thread Information