Thread: Question on BF%

bearpaw992000 is offline Associate Member

Question on BF%

I was reading some of the threads and some guys say to drop UR BF% before U start a cycle, What difference would it make on a bulking cycle? Yeah I guess U wouldn't want to be some big fat slob and try a cycle, and what would be the ideal BF% before U start a cycle. Just wondering.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    one of the reasons people say to reduce bf befor cycle is because of bolld pressure. aas increases blood pressue and if you packing around some extra weight it might not be good. on a bulking cycle you tand to put on a little bf sp if your already high you might make things worse.
    as for ideal bf....that is up for disscusion. I would say around 14% or lower.
    the lower the better

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bearpaw992000
    I was reading some of the threads and some guys say to drop UR BF% before U start a cycle, What difference would it make on a bulking cycle? Yeah I guess U wouldn't want to be some big fat slob and try a cycle, and what would be the ideal BF% before U start a cycle. Just wondering.
    Also remember if you diet down to say 8%BF and then go on a off season bulking diet/cycle. Your body will go into a very anabolic state with the sudden increase in calories and AAS, thus gains will be much better, its called the rebound effect.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    i sure hope to get some rebound effect. Been dieting for 3 months now and dropped 40 lbs or close to that.... =)

j martini is offline Member
    Im sure you will, i seem to make most of my gains in the 6-8 weeks after a show, Dorian Yates was also a great believer in this.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    interesting since this is my first time cutting.. if this proves to be very succesful I will do it in the future also..

Thread Information