ZIA1 is offline New Member

tbol aches and pains

Does anyone here get headaches from tbol? Do they tend to go away with time or should I try and adjust the dosage? I'm on 50mg ED for about 10 days. The headaches just began. Not terrible ones but not comfortable. Suggestions?

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    there could be alot of reasons as to why you are getting headaches. High BP, not enough water...etc. Whats your BP and your water intake?

Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    there could be alot of reasons as to why you are getting headaches. High BP, not enough water...etc. Whats your BP and your water intake?
    BP is good and water intake is about 4 liters a day. I think its the tbol. I've read where many guys have gotten headaches. Maybe I could split up the dosage even more throughout the day. Instead of 25mg 2x/daily I could take 10mg spread out 5x.

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    BP is good and water intake is about 4 liters a day. I think its the tbol. I've read where many guys have gotten headaches. Maybe I could split up the dosage even more throughout the day. Instead of 25mg 2x/daily I could take 10mg spread out 5x.
    Yeah, I have never tried Tbol but have heard that people that are prone to headaches on cycle get them fairly easy. I would maybe give it another week and then decide where to go from there if you get no relief. Are you not running testosterone in this cycle?

Yeah, I have never tried Tbol but have heard that people that are prone to headaches on cycle get them fairly easy. I would maybe give it another week and then decide where to go from there if you get no relief. Are you not running testosterone in this cycle?
    yes, a low dose of test prop. I'm thinking of taking a pain reliever with codeine but I'm unsure if that's ok with tbol

yes, a low dose of test prop. I'm thinking of taking a pain reliever with codeine but I'm unsure if that's ok with tbol
    have you taken testosterone before?

have you taken testosterone before?
    no, but I've been feeling fine on prop so far. I started tbol later than the prop

Hard Head is offline Member
    double your water intake.

Quote Originally Posted by Hard Head
    werd

let us know how you are feeling in a few days, might half to replace the tbol w/ some var perhaps.

let us know how you are feeling in a few days, might half to replace the tbol w/ some var perhaps.
    Doesn't var also cause headaches?

Quote Originally Posted by Hard Head
    Two gallons of water a day? I drink 1 gallon already and it seems that the headaches are not from lack of water intake.

Logan13 is offline Banned

tbol

I have noticed during my cycle that I need even more sleep than on cycles before. I do not know if this has anything to do with the tbol, but getting more sleep has helped me. I slept for 12 hours on Saturday for the first time in 4 years. My tbol/prop cycle is rocking and I believe that I will go with similar cycles in the future. Eat more, sleep more, and drink more........you crazy bastard

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Two gallons of water a day? I drink 1 gallon already and it seems that the headaches are not from lack of water intake.
    yeah two gallons of water is overdoing it i think. keep with it and if the headaches dont go away then try stopping the tbol for a bit, if the headaches go away then its due to the tbol. it might be something you are prone to, personally id rather deal with headaches then hairloss and gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    yeah two gallons of water is overdoing it i think. keep with it and if the headaches dont go away then try stopping the tbol for a bit, if the headaches go away then its due to the tbol. it might be something you are prone to, personally id rather deal with headaches then hairloss and gyno.

Depends how bad the headaches are, though. Also, I study so the headaches obviously make that difficult.

Doesn't var also cause headaches?
    It can but var is about as mild as gear can get.

Edit: ALL STEROIDS can possibly cause headaches.

Thread Information