Thread: bitch tits?

roger24 is offline Banned

Exclamation bitch tits?

im not totaly sure what the real name for it is, gyno or something like that. but anyway, i think i might have it, im not on cycle right now, but my boobs have gotton bigger. and they hurt. could you give me a link to some pictures of people with gyno, to see how i compare. i mean ive always had a big chest, but they hurt and they have gotton bigger. thanks.

just type gyno into google, that might give u a few results, or else use this sites search, im sure there have been pics posted manys a time!

if u arent on cycle, why not go c a doctor if ur really concerned?

i think its just fat, what kind of workouts or things can you do to reduce breast size?

cardio. if it seems "flabby" then its fat. you need to hit the cardio in the am, 65-75% MHR for 30-60 mins 3-5 times per week. DO you know ur body fat %?

other than that u cud see a doctor and see what they recommend

Chocolate is offline Junior Member
    if you are seriously concerned about this, and i know i freak out about it i would start taking nolvadex or arimidex immediately. and then go see a doc. even if it is just a bit of water retention around the nipple the nolvadex will get rid of it.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roger24
    im not totaly sure what the real name for it is, gyno or something like that. but anyway, i think i might have it, im not on cycle right now, but my boobs have gotton bigger. and they hurt. could you give me a link to some pictures of people with gyno, to see how i compare. i mean ive always had a big chest, but they hurt and they have gotton bigger. thanks.

Dude just fat will not hurt or itch. what are you using as there are some different options depending on what all your are cycling with. Are you using any anti-e with your cycle? Can you feel any lumps under your nipples.. hard like a bb or larger?

Pics may or may not do you any good because Gyno looks different on each person but it ain't pretty no matter what so lets get to the bottom of this. You can google gyno and look under images

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/gyno.jpg

http://www.ricksilverman.com/images/gyno.jpg (Lots of pic here)

More details please.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Gyno can be a mixture of fat and gland tissue. The best thing would be to post a picture.

Can you feel lumps behind the nipple? When was your last cycle? Did you include anti-e's and proper PCT?

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Gyno can be a mixture of fat and gland tissue. The best thing would be to post a picture.

Can you feel lumps behind the nipple? When was your last cycle? Did you include anti-e's and proper PCT?

You just want to see his boobs.. Well I do too

MG is correct but give us some info on what I asked before and that might help.. Lets get you fixed bro.

Oldman

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    If its hurting you like you said then it is Gyno.
    dv

about 5 months ago i did a cycle of test prop and eq, along with nolva everyday. for pct i used clomid and nolva, but i stopped 2 weeks into pct because i started having vision problems with the clomid. i will try to post some pictures laiter today.

Thread Information