needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

For MASS...Test with TREN....or DECA...? ? ?

Which is better to stack with test for mass ? Deca or Tren ?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Trenebolone are Much better than deca for muscle grow, There is no comparison!!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Aas+food = Mass

Massacre is offline Senior Member
    bro, whats your stats?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Thats a tuff one.

For quality mass gains, Tren . For, pure mass, Deca .

You could run both if you can combat prolactin related sides effectively. With either, Bromo or Dostinex. Vit-B6 can be used at 100-200mg/ED, but may not suffice for running two Progestins. I also suggest you run some HCG , as their very suppressive androgens.

so deca would give MORE mass than tren is that what ur saying ? but tren would be quality mass

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    why chose,run them both.i do.they serve 2 seperate purposes.Deca more anabolic ,protien spareing,cologen resynthasis...TREN for sheer androgen effects,fat burning. run them both.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    why chose,run them both.i do.they serve 2 seperate purposes.Deca more anabolic,protien spareing,cologen resynthasis...TREN for sheer androgen effects,fat burning. run them both.
    Everyone here isn’t a 280 lb monster like you. He doesn't need both. Not to mention PCT will be a bitch if he's unprepared. Tren is as anabolic as it is androgenic so IMO no need for another progestin.

I only want to run a short 6 weeker which is why i was going to go with Tren and Test... i cant get NPP...

Could i stil run test deca and tren but front load the Deca @ 1200mgs for the first week, 800mg's the second week then 400mg the other 4 weeks...Would this get the deca kicked in from the word go...?

Id set it up like this :

Dbol @ 50mg ED Week 1-5
    Deca @ 1200mg Week 1-2
    Deca @ 800mg Week 2-3
    Deca @ 400mg Week 3-6
    Test Prop @ 187.5mg EOD Week 1-6
    Tren @ 112.5mg EOD Week 1-6

Can i expect to put on some decent size with that cycle for 6 weeks ?
    I do not want to run it longer than 6 weeks as i have planned it out perfect for the summer and cutting up...So will frontloading make running deca for only 6 weeks effective ?

bump

SpiderRico is offline Member
    wow thats alot of deca

superfat73 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    I only want to run a short 6 weeker which is why i was going to go with Tren and Test... i cant get NPP...

Could i stil run test deca and tren but front load the Deca @ 1200mgs for the first week, 800mg's the second week then 400mg the other 4 weeks...Would this get the deca kicked in from the word go...?

Id set it up like this :

Dbol @ 50mg ED Week 1-5
    Deca @ 1200mg Week 1-2
    Deca @ 800mg Week 2-3
    Deca @ 400mg Week 3-6

I do not want to run it longer than 6 weeks as i have planned it out perfect for the summer and cutting up...So will frontloading make running deca for only 6 weeks effective ?

your gonna get some nasty sides with that...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns

Id set it up like this :

Dbol @ 50mg ED Week 1-5
    Deca @ 1200mg Week 1-2
    Deca @ 800mg Week 2-3
    Deca @ 400mg Week 3-6

Deca starts kicking in about 6 weeks so you are done right when it starts. I think consistency and more time works better... for example, better results in long run and less side effects doing 600 mg deca for 12 weeks then to do 1200 mg deca for 6 weeks.

Muscle growth is the least likely to keep side effect of steroids , others that you DO keep or can linger way beyond the cycle is hair growth in the wrong places, gyno and a host of other things.

I heard its better to do deca this cycle, trenbalone the next cycle then back to deca and so forth at lower doses. This way you dont progress yourself too fast so that you become dependant on astronomical doses in order to grow, but also keep the side effects down. Back in Arnold's day, they didnt have anti-e technology and clomid for recovery so doses were kept lower in order to recover better and avoid gyno. I donno about you but the BBuilders of the 70's built some impressive muscle and didnt have the growth hormone gut you see so much today. I mean whats up with the 37 inch waist with 6 pack abs on it??

tommy39 is offline Junior Member
    I have to say also 6 weeks for deca is toooo short. Ive had it kick hard at week 7. You should run it longer for sure. You wont wont to stop when its kicking in anyway.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy39
    I have to say also 6 weeks for deca is toooo short. Ive had it kick hard at week 7. You should run it longer for sure. You wont wont to stop when its kicking in anyway.
    i would not run deca any less than 10 weeks,personnally!

il drop the deca ...

14 keepable LB's after PCT and il be a happy man...There not HUGE gains but thats what im aiming for with an all out dirty bulking diet...

Is it acheivable in this cycle ?

Which would result in more weight gained AFTER pct (not just water weight whilst on)

4 Weeks of Dbol , 5 weeks, or run it the whole 6 weeks
    - im thinkling 5 weeks @ 50mg ED

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    If you want nice clean keepable gain forget the d-bol and anadrol . Get some t-bol, Mohn or PP.

Thread Information