nathanlgd is offline Associate Member

Results (cont) and 2nd cycle suggestions.

Hiya bros,
    Long time no see hope you all had a good holiday over Christmas time.
    Before christmas I did my first cycle of Test Enth at 500mg a week for 12 weeks. I ended PCT during early december and I had almost 2 weeks out of the gym over Christmas. I posted my results directly after the cycle but now a month after PCT has finished I can post the "keepable" results.
    I started at 188lb at 5'10'' and after the 12 week cycle I was little over 200lb with the heaviest weigh-in of 204lb. I was more like 201/202lb at the end though. My biceps measured 16'' and an 1/8th and my chest measured 46.5''. Before the cycle, biceps were 15.5'' and my chest was 43.75''.
    Two months on I've noticed a drop in strength and today I weighed my-self and took measurments of my biceps and chest again. I was very disapointed at the weight, I'm now only 190lb! however, my measurements haven't dropped quite as much. My biceps are now just shy of 16'' so only a drop of around 3mm and my chest now measures 45.75'', a decrease of 0.75''.
    I'm a little disapointed, what do you guys think?

Now I want to plan my second cycle. I did have a Test Enth and EQ stack in mind but after todays results I'm thinking of doing something that will maybe stack on more. I'm going to start my next cycle in the spring - 4 months after the end of my PCT. What would you guys suggest? I really don't want to inject more than twice a week and I'm a little iffy of orals but would consider them if the recomendation is strong enough.
    Cheers bros! do me proud
    Last edited by nathanlgd; 01-16-2006 at 02:03 PM.

Unoid is offline Member
    A shame you lost your weight. it just goes to show you that you need to work harder in PCT.

Test/EQ or test/Deca would be a good 2nd cycle.

If you're feeling adventurous kick it off with dbol for first four weeks, or abombs.

If you'd like something else consider injectiable or oral masteron , turinabol , or possibly winstrol . but it sound slike you want/need MASS most.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    pct isnt only nolva and other drugs its getting your ass in the gym and working your ass as hard or even harder then you were while on gear .. comeon guys if you want to make you gains worth it you have to work hard for this sh1t its eating right and bustin your ass in the gym on my second cycle of dbol deca test with pct i started at 178 at about 13-14%bf after 15 weeks of gear and pct followed i ended my cycle at 191 10.2%bf and over a month later weight hasnt gone anywhere the two week out of the gym during the holidays is what killed your gains

Thanks for the replys.
    The thing is, I seem to have kept the majority of my size - or it seems that weigh, but yet I've dropped alot of weight (as you can see from the results).

I think I'll just do Test Enth and EQ for my next cycle. This time though, I'm going to do things a little differently, I'll improve my diet further and I'll train 6 times a week instead of 4. Also, I want to front load this time. I read this in a post along time ago:-

Regular way of taking AS and its natural buildup progression:
    Day 1 – 250mg
    Day 7 – 125mg + 250mg = 375mg
    Day 14 – 187.5 + 250mg = 437.5mg
    Day 21 – 219.2 + 250mg = 469.2mg
    Day 28 - 234.6 + 250mg = 484.6mg
    Day 35 – 242.3 + 250mg = 492.3mg
    Day 42 – 246.1 + 250mg = 496.1mg

Now progression with “Double Dose” front loading:
    Day 1 – 500mg
    Day 7 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
    Day 14 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
    Day 21 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
    Etc.

I'm not 100% sure of how this tells you to dose, is it simply 500mg on day one and then 250mg every 3.5 days as normal?
    Would the EQ be able to be dosed in a similar front loading manor? I'll be doing 400mg a week of EQ. So day one - 400mg, then 200mg every 3.5 days?
    Also, injecting 2cc's into one muscle is fine right? I'd obviousy have to use another muscle for the front loading on day one other than my ass which I'm used to
    Come on bro's, I wanna nail this next cycle, help me out here
    Cheers

bump

bump

Maybe I should make a seperate post for the second cycle info...

Thread Information