mesoman is offline Junior Member

specific muscle growth

hi fellas,
    first thank for the site been my savious in doing AS safely and sensibly.

i read a bit about specific muscle injections to cause spwecific muscle growth. My problem is my arms are relatively small for the rest of my build ( pecs and back particuoarly) and as i get bigger with juice the inequality on proportion gets worse not better.

in your opinion would bicep injections work to increase there size? if so detailos of frequency and what 2 inject would be appreciated.

thanks a million bros

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Nothing will create site specific growth except Synthol and you dont even want to go that route. Other may disagree so I"m ready. Pubmed here we come..................

I really hope no one argues the myth about LR3 and site growth either. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. IGF-1 and IGF-1LR3 are not the same thing so save it.....

Smiley619 is offline Member
    just reducing fat in a specific area is not possible im pretty sure site specific growth is a myth as well. i have read many threads saying that injecting into the muscle directly does nothing, then i have read very few where ppl say it does work.but i think it would be safe to say injecting intoa specific muscle will not make it grow any faster

Thread Information