Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dianbol only cycle , the best!

Ok, I have a friend who is about to do a dbol cycle. What effect does this have on ones size and strength? He is around 280lbs now , and doesn't workout much at all (Genetic freak if you will). I am stronger and at 240lbs as of now. So my question is, will he surpass me in every lift and be over 300lbs after this shit? How keepable are the gains, will he lose just about everything when off?

How does anavar compare to dbol in strength gains?
    Last edited by Hellmaskbanned; 01-16-2006 at 09:32 PM.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    he will lose most once he stops taking dbol ... and ill bloat up a lot from it during his run with it. i think dbol blows var away for strength..

yeah he will lose almost everything but he might keep a couple pounds !!

powerbolicroid is offline Junior Member
    I actually was on anavar by its self i eat the stuff for my lunch when on you see more muscle definition you look rock solid when doing workouts as for d,bol , never took it alone

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    he will lose most once he stops taking dbol... and ill bloat up a lot from it during his run with it. i think dbol blows var away for strength..

So nobody keeps any gains from dbol huh? Basically dbol bloats the cells full of water, increases strength drastically, raises bloodpressure, then once off the water goes and so does the strength?
    Is it possible he could gain 20lbs (first cycle), would it look like this 12lbs=water, other 8lbs muscle?

I thought anavar was known for strength gains??? that expensive weak shit.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    he will most likely lose a good portion of his gains b/c they are attributed to water retention from dbol . He better have some nolva on hand too incase gyno starts to rear its ugly head!!

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    he will most likely lose a good portion of his gains b/c they are attributed to water retention from dbol. He better have some nolva on hand too incase gyno starts to rear its ugly head!!

Yeah I told him to get nolva. Gotta look out for my bruh.
    I don't like being surpassed by flys in disguise.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah wait til he loses his sex drive then youll be baggin all the bitches cuz he wont get hard

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    yeah wait til he loses his sex drive then youll be baggin all the bitches cuz he wont get hard

Oh yeah.

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    I always thought a d-bol only cycle was pointless! Thats what ive heard from everybody on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer12
    I always thought a d-bol only cycle was pointless! Thats what ive heard from everybody on this forum

Yeah me to.
    Theres alot I hear on this forum that I disagree with, and theres alot I agree with.

Tiftan090 is offline Junior Member
    You can tell him he will have very keep-able gyno. Get him some Tbol instead..

Quote Originally Posted by Tiftan090

How is that if he's taking nolva?

Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Ok, I have a friend who is about to do a dbol cycle. What effect does this have on ones size and strength? He is around 280lbs now , and doesn't workout much at all (Genetic freak if you will). I am stronger and at 240lbs as of now. So my question is, will he surpass me in every lift and be over 300lbs after this shit? How keepable are the gains, will he lose just about everything when off?
    First of all, his test will deplete, then the water retention will kick in, then he'll store fat... my honest opion, run test instead of the dbol .

Quote Originally Posted by Tiftan090

Dianabol has a much higher anabolic /androgenic ratio then T-bol.
    D-bol builds more muscle and also more water!

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    d-bol only cycle is pointless, just do some test e.

Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34
    d-bol only cycle is pointless, just do some test e.

Says tailback jake that hasn't done a cycle yet.......
    anybody here done a dbol only cycle? what did you get out of it?
    Anthony Roberts aka hooker, did one I believe and he liked it alot....

Smak you 250 yet?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    So nobody keeps any gains from dbol huh? Basically dbol bloats the cells full of water, increases strength drastically, raises bloodpressure, then once off the water goes and so does the strength?
    Is it possible he could gain 20lbs (first cycle), would it look like this 12lbs=water, other 8lbs muscle?

not saying no1 keeps gaisn from dbol. Just that it's my opinion he will be dissappointed with his results when all is said and done because once the water retention goes aways his size will decrease alot which will equae to less gains in his mind and such.. besicaly sounds like he is kinda being a puss about injecting... but in any case you said he doesn;t even really work out... is he just looking for a quick fix or something??? *spring break is coming up.... i'd get his ass into the gym and get him on a regualr routine and have him build natural before he jumps on anything...

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    When d-bol is used with nolva/proviron or letro, there will be no bloating at all. How much you keep from a cycle depends on how fast you recover HPTA. Its not anymore difficult to keep muscle gains from d-bol than anything else. Most people who do it, doesnt use estrogen blockers, so they think there losing all the gains when the water is gone!!

Spyder is offline Member
    How is that if he's taking nolva?
    Sometimes, Nolva is useless against Gyno. Even with all the anti-e's on the planet there is still chance of gyno especially when you are holding alot of fat/water in the first place. That said, do a proper cycle, why risk it for a few lbs of water?

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member

That is exactly my experience with dianabol . the gains are gone vary fast after you stop.

Anavar is by far way over exagerated IMO. I wouldnt take anything below 60mg ED.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    When d-bol is used with nolva/proviron or letro, there will be no bloating at all. How much you keep from a cycle depends on how fast you recover HPTA. Its not anymore difficult to keep muscle gains from d-bol than anything else. Most people who do it, doesnt use estrogen blockers, so they think there losing all the gains when the water is gone!!
    this is not true.
    nolva will not eliminate water bloat. anti-estrogens do help but not much. in my opinion nolva does jack shit to decrease bloat. it is however important to use an anti-e to prevent gyno. I have heard letro is better good for bloat but I have never used it

Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    this is not true.
    nolva will not eliminate water bloat. anti-estrogens do help but not much. in my opinion nolva does jack shit to decrease bloat. it is however important to use an anti-e to prevent gyno. I have heard letro is better good for bloat but I have never used it
    Nolva will be used to prevent gyno, and letro/proviron will eliminate bloat! Where did I ever state that nolva will cut bloat?

you have almost 600 posts and u dont know that Dbol only cycles are really bad! man u need to research!

Test is required, end of story! oral only cycles are a waste of time, not to mention HPTA shutdown amongst others!

and also, what are his stats? is hef 280lbs, hes either bodybuilder material already or has a very hig body fat %

give us info on him, he may have to cut down a lot before using any sort of steroids !

Quote Originally Posted by nirish_mark20
    you have almost 600 posts and u dont know that Dbol only cycles are really bad! man u need to research!

Test is required, end of story! oral only cycles are a waste of time, not to mention HPTA shutdown amongst others!
    Where did I say that d-bol only cycles are good???

Where did I say that d-bol only cycles are good???
    eh...did i mention your name at all!

i was talking about the guy that started this thread!

[QUOTE=vitor]When d-bol is used with nolva/proviron or letro, there will be no bloating at all. QUOTE]
    right here.
    again I will say, anti-estrogens will not stop bloat. not nolva, letro or proviron. it will help to a small degree but bloating will be noticeable

[QUOTE=dive_kid]
    When d-bol is used with nolva/proviron or letro, there will be no bloating at all. QUOTE]
    right here.
    again I will say, anti-estrogens will not stop bloat. not nolva, letro or proviron. it will help to a small degree but bloating will be noticeable
    When you drive estrogen-levels down to almost zero, which is possible with letro/proviron, bloating is impossible! End of storry....

you seem a little sensative about the subject.
    like I have said many times here, everythink I pass on to other people is from personal exeprience. if I have only read something then I make sure I say that. now every person is going to react different to different stuff.
    even useing anti-estrogens some people will hold water. weather you want to believe it or not, it is true.

Spyder is offline Member
    If he is having financial issues and can't afford test, he won't be able to afford the food he will need while on his dbol cycle.

If he is scared of needles, he should not be doing steroids to begin with, orals are more harmful.

Weighing in at 280, his bf levels are way too high, therefore even if he did a proper test and dbol cycle he will be doing more harm than good.

I would strongly advise that your friend does not do anything until he does some serious research.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    If he is having financial issues and can't afford test, he won't be able to afford the food he will need while on his dbol cycle.

If he is scared of needles, he should not be doing steroids to begin with, orals are more harmful.

Weighing in at 280, his bf levels are way too high, therefore even if he did a proper test and dbol cycle he will be doing more harm than good.

I would strongly advise that your friend does not do anything until he does some serious research.
    this is good advice

I know personally that a dbol cycle is not part of my plan, but for HIS goals thats another story.

Test moonfaces you up like the michelin man too. you loose half your gains with test also. Oral only cycles are not a waste. Thats like saying Injectable cycles are a waste... Can't call out all do to a few. HPTA shutdowns??? You think injectables don't shut down your HPTA??

His stats
    6'3'' 280lbs I would say around 15-18% bf

Alot of responses thanks bros.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    [QUOTE=vitor]
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    When you drive estrogen-levels down to almost zero, which is possible with letro/proviron, bloating is impossible! End of storry....
    Actually this isn't true. Androgens can produce water retention independent of estradiol.

[QUOTE=powerliftmike]

Actually this isn't true. Androgens can produce water retention independent of estradiol.
    Are you sure? Ive never heard of that. When I use proviron /letro, ime so dry I feel like a statue!

I know personally that a dbol cycle is not part of my plan, but for HIS goals thats another story.

Test moonfaces you up like the michelin man too. you loose half your gains with test also.
    You wont lose half your gains if you do it properly, proper diet, proper pct, and proper training during AND after the cycle! SO you lose half your gains, what about the pros who use test?? Its the king of all cycles, should be in every one IMO

Oral only cycles are not a waste. Thats like saying Injectable cycles are a waste... Can't call out all do to a few. HPTA shutdowns??? You think injectables don't shut down your HPTA??
    yes injectables can shut down your HPTA but at least if your using a test you are "replacing" the test that your body is no longer creating! Oral only cycle will shut you down and theres nothing there to compensate for this lack of testosterone. try doing A SEARCH for DBOL ONLY CYCLES

His stats
    6'3'' 280lbs I would say around 15-18% bf

Alot of responses thanks bros.

See BOLD

and if hes your friend, you wouldnt want him to mess up. just tell him to harden up and take the needles

[QUOTE=powerliftmike]

When you drive estrogen-levels down to almost zero, which is possible with letro/proviron , bloating is impossible! End of storry....

I did not write this. it was vitors quote.

I agree with you 100%

See BOLD

and if hes your friend, you wouldnt want him to mess up. just tell him to harden up and take the needles

Alot of talk from someone with no cycles under his belt.
    You don't keep all gains from test cycles , end of story.
    What about the pros? There injecting so much shit into there body on a daily basis they can't lose , they just keep gaining.
    Yes test is the king of all cycles for bodybuilders, but others don't need it to get what they need acomplished.
    HPTA..... Test completely shuts you down off cycle HARD, and you need a full blown pct and sometimes you do not recover well.
    Why search dbol cycles? I've done enough research on AAS were I'm getting sick of it. Was just wanting some personal experiences of it's strength/mass gains alone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information